• Yes but just one time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes with one partner multiple times

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Yes with more than one person

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I came kinda close one night when I was out partying at Liquid Joes. I was already going to be out all night cause I was sleeping in my Xterra in front of a friends house and my wife knew that so I didn't need to come home that night. I was out smoking and an extremely attractive female came over and struck up a convo with me and we were vibing pretty good and she asked where I was going after the club/bar and I said to a friends house and she was like "well I will be your friend tonight if you want to stay at my house" and it was tempting. Plus being drunk made me consider it when I never would sober.
Im very glad I turned her down. The guilt would have destroyed me and I would have came clean, probably got a divorce and never had my daughter.
Thats the only time I have ever came close.
Never really cheated on a girlfriend either though there was a gray area when I broke up with a girlfriend, slept with a co worker at a cabin, and then got back together with my girlfriend all in about a 5 day span. That was pretty shady of me.

Liquid Hoes.

Damn, how hot was the chick who propositioned you?
She was extremely hot. Out of my league if im being honest. It was hard. And difficult to resist too.

His memory
Hot-girls-and-Beer-photos-020.jpg

What really happened
alcohol-abuse-in-pregnacy.jpg
Oddly enough that first picture does actually look a little like her. She was better looking though. Kinda looked like Emma Stone but a little bit better looking.

I came kinda close one night when I was out partying at Liquid Joes. I was already going to be out all night cause I was sleeping in my Xterra in front of a friends house and my wife knew that so I didn't need to come home that night. I was out smoking and an extremely attractive female came over and struck up a convo with me and we were vibing pretty good and she asked where I was going after the club/bar and I said to a friends house and she was like "well I will be your friend tonight if you want to stay at my house" and it was tempting. Plus being drunk made me consider it when I never would sober.
Im very glad I turned her down. The guilt would have destroyed me and I would have came clean, probably got a divorce and never had my daughter.
Thats the only time I have ever came close.
Never really cheated on a girlfriend either though there was a gray area when I broke up with a girlfriend, slept with a co worker at a cabin, and then got back together with my girlfriend all in about a 5 day span. That was pretty shady of me.

Hekate’s mom strikes again.

Current spouse or any spouse?

Also, do you have a specific definition of cheating in mind? Like, what about online sexy talk? Or a platonic kiss? Is it whatever I would consider cheating, or what my wife would?

Also, do you have a specific definition of cheating in mind? Like, what about online sexy talk? Or a platonic kiss? Is it whatever I would consider cheating, or what my wife would?

Watch him as he dissembles...

I've been the other party a couple of times. Had an affair with a girl for a while that I regret cause ultimately it ****ed her up a bit, put her in a position that took her a long time to recover from.

Last edited:
I've been the other party a couple of times. Had an affair with a girl for a while that I regret cause ultimately it ****ed her up a bit, put her in a position that took her a long time to recover from.
Ball gags and donkeys will do that.

I think it would always have to be what the other party would consider cheating. I had a close friend in college, my study partner, that I met because we had the same major and were on virtually the same timeline. We had maybe 70% of our classes together and ended up planning it that way as we progressed so we could help each other. She was attractive, smart, funny, and we were very compatible. I had more in common with her than I did my wife in lots of ways. I would have been all over that if I hadn't already been married. But it was strictly platonic. However a few times my wife expressed that she was uncomfortable with the relationship. I reassured her nothing was happening, because nothing had happened, physically anyway. I imagine there were a few times that this woman and I shared intimate information with each other. She was relatively newly married, couple of years, as was I, and it isn't always peaches and cream in a young (or any age I guess) marriage, so we were sounding boards for each other. We ended up graduating together and had our arms around each other at graduation. Later my wife told me she felt I had been cheating on her with this other woman. She knew we had never done anything physical, and told me she knew that it was innocent, but that it put a knot in her gut to think about it at all. I suppose the relationship we had was just short of a marriage...very close friends. I didn't get it at the time because I was young and stupid. But to this day it bothers my wife a little bit, even after we have been married for 30 years. And I feel a little ashamed at my behavior, getting so close to another woman, even though I felt it was completely innocent at the time.

So was that cheating? I didn't think so at all back then, but the emotional aspect is just as important as the physical in some ways, so for my wife, I think she has the feelings as if I cheated even if nothing physical ever happened. I might have to say that it was cheating on some level. They call that an emotional affair I would guess, although usually that has a sexual component to it, sexy talk, flirting, minor touches, sexting even. This had none of that, but it was still fairly intimate.