What's new

China is "The Game"; Russia is the bouncing ball distraction.

babe

Bill Barr's book is out. Says he will vote for Trump in 2024, holding his nose.

Barr say China is stealing technology and building a modern military, that the Chinese people are generally more "enabled" and have more work ethic or moral drive, more of a willingness to be compliant with governance. All that means China is a much more significant issue than Russia.

The logic follows that China wants a pissing match over in Ukraine, not a real "settlement" of those issues. If the US/EU NATO has Russia in sight, they're not looking at Taiwan...... or other places.....

It would follow that bought-off politicians like Biden or the Clintons or Obama are making good on China's financial sjupport by pushing Putin's buttons. China might be pleased, even, if there is a real war there with EU/US/JUK NATO involvement. If Putin falls, China will pick up some big pieces, and a lot of oil resources, in Siberia maybe even further.

I believe both Russia and China view the western hegemony in UN globalism as something that needs "fixing".

I believe we have some really stupid government leaders rights now. Trump is "smarter". Not that Trump has it all put together, for sure. But with such overwhelming stupid people running America down, even the classroom dunce is a step up.

yah, I've heard of Cloward/Piven.

But the old adage of how, if you wanna take down a "King", you might consider the results in who you'll get after that. Marxist have nothing. Dems have nothing. Putin and Xi look at our governance and just know this is their day.