What's new

Chiropractor...

Are they worth it?

• Yes

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
Still debating. I wonder if I can just get massage therapy done through my insurance.

....best of both worlds would be a cheap 30 minute back/neck massage therapy (have a great gal in town who has done my back for $25.00 for 30 minutes, I tip her $5 bucks but it's worth EVERY PENNY!) and then see if they will just give you a "slight adjustment" in the middle of your back as a gift! Great after the next day of a round of golf!

Most insurance companies will cover them. Massage therapy and chiropractics go hand in hand. Go hunt down a Structura Body Therapies clinic. Structural integration is one of the best types of massage for chronic pain.

So how exactly did Jason convince you to go to Massage school again? I mean, I realize it might have been your decision, but since we already know Jason is a genius I'm guessing there was some subtle manipulation at play there. And I need to know for future use.

So how exactly did Jason convince you to go to Massage school again? I mean, I realize it might have been your decision, but since we already know Jason is a genius I'm guessing there was some subtle manipulation at play there. And I need to know for future use.

He tried to encourage me to do something else at first so it had to be reverse psychology! He does get a lot of back work while we are watching TV.

Worked for my injuries better then any other treatment options I tried. And I was sceptical about it before as well... Read more about it if interested and tell me how it does not make sense.

https://www.activerelease.com/what_patients.asp

Im happy that it did for you. Chronic pain is the suck. I've read a lot of the material that supports it and I've read a lot of the material that is against it. Its just not for me.

Also I should be more specific, after basketball and working out its more of a "tightness" in my neck, shoulders and lower back. If feels like a i need to get everything loose again.

So the pain is more of a tightening feeling than an overall pain that needs medication. Hopefully that makes sense.