What's new

Chris Bosh as a FA target?

Med_Phys

This is not a rumor, just thought it was worth discussion as I haven't seen it mentioned here yet.

I heard about this: https://www.chatsports.com/miami-he...osh-Most-Likely-To-Leave-Miami-Heat-2-9249536

It got me thinking about how we need a go-to scorer and a marquee player. Bosh was this in Toronto. I know everyone thinks we need a SF, but what if we could bring him in? I'm not yet convinced Kanter and Favors is going to work. We all know how good Bosh is, he just hasn't shown it much in Miami. He can stretch the floor a little playing next to Favors. Thoughts?

Actually not a bad idea. But that requires the Jazz to get Wiggins. Because I don't want a team consisting of Hayward, Burks, Burke, Parker and Bosh. That's a team that Mike D'Antoni would love to coach...

Bosh is most overrated soft flopping all-star there ever was. He can take his flopping talents to any other NBA team but Utah. Thanks, but that is a terrible idea.

Kanter could be a beast if we could get a coach for him. Like hiring Karl Malone as a full time big man's coach. Even though Karl wouldn't do it, it would be perfect for him.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Kanter could be a beast if we could get a coach for him. Like hiring Karl Malone as a full time big man's coach. Even though Karl wouldn't do it, it would be perfect for him.

Isn't it clear Karl already broke Kanter's frail confidence broz? He didn't dare take Big Sissy to a real man's fishing hole after that. Look at this dink fish, anything bigger and he would have dropped the pole and ran off.

karl-malone-enes-kanter-fishing.jpg

Karl was a great player. I dont see him being a good coach. LOL.