What's new

Chris Singleton to the Jazz?

I kind of hated on him too. Only by virtue of people wanting to draft him 12th. But if you can get him for peanuts you're about to throw in the trash anyway, what's the downside?

Anyway.

Dude .. step away from the jazz mentality ..

Washington needs some better scouts I think. Vessely - bust, Singleton - bust, Beal - very meh. They're lucky Wall was the consensus #1 in 2010 or they probably would have went for Wesley Johnson.

Wall is siiiick.

Raleigh be the city where we like to do the dance. Flex to the left throw some money outcha hands. We do it for the city, ya we do it for the fans, to ball like Wall boy you gotta do the dance. EVERYBODY DO THE JOHN WALL, DO THE JOHN WALL, JOHN WALL, JOHN WALL, JOHN WALL, JOHN WALL, JOHN WALL, JOHN WALL!!

Ok, I'll admit it...I wanted the Jazz to trade down and take Knight in the 6-9 range and then take Singleton with their second pick. I thought he'd be a terrific defender who would be able to improve his shooting. Looks like I was dead wrong. Jazz were able to get their defensive SF/energy guy in DeMarre Carroll.

Ok, I'll admit it...I wanted the Jazz to trade down and take Knight in the 6-9 range and then take Singleton with their second pick. I thought he'd be a terrific defender who would be able to improve his shooting. Looks like I was dead wrong. Jazz were able to get their defensive SF/energy guy in DeMarre Carroll.

Except he's not happy and is a UFA. Singleton makes some sense. Again, if the Jazz aren't giving up much consequential long-term worth.

Singleton is garbage. Carroll should keep quite. I love the guys hustle, but he's an energy guy. He should be happy to be playing at all.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I liked Singleton coming out of FSU but dude sucks gigantic ********* in the NBA.