What's new

Churro Chapel: Jazzfanz Official Gathering Ground for Worshippers of the #rallychurro

best part of this thread is the attention-seekers trying to use the pull of the blessed churro to nurture their own vanity.

The churro doesn't approve, yet the churro understands. For the churro is all-knowing, and empathic.

^reminded me of when Chris Paul put Rudy on blast for "talking a lot."

I am really liking the Rally Chimichanga.

JX08580.jpg

I think the main problem with the churro is the fact that it has been insensitively co-opted by Western Canadian hicks. This was a crisp American reference, born of the vibrant interaction between the US and Mexico. And something was lost when naive Western Canada got involved.

It's probably long past time to find a new rallying symbol.

Lmao

Could somebody do a good churro photoshop of the JazzFanz logo and then see if Jason will use it for the playoffs? TIA.

Last night, I was at a concert instead of the game. I was checking the score throughout and was getting concerned as the Jazz were down 6 in the 4th. In between bands, I passed the concession stand and noticed they were selling Churros. What the ****...I bought one. After devouring the sacramental flesh, a savior rose above all, parted the Clipper Sea, and led the Jazz to The Promised Game Six. I felt the spirit(s) and I am here to tell you that The Churro is Truth. Where I was lost, now I am saved.

Hallelujah! Amen! **** The Clippers!

Dal how was your very first Jazz playoff game!?

"using your expiring assets to add depth to the squad rocks the boat too violently and may destroy our delicately balanced beamed cakk bakk" - me