What's new

City Edition Jerseys Ranked

I like ours. Way better than the yellow and black ****. But I do wish it had a contrasting highlight color, it's a little too one-note (pun intended), but it's nice and works well. And frankly it gets the benefit of being compared to the ********* jerseys we've ever had, so there is that.

Last edited:
My guess is the Jazz edition was one of the few that weren't created by AI which is why it's the best of all the worst jerseys.
Aren't these Jazz jerseys a pretty close rendition of some fan concepts?

My guess is the Jazz edition was one of the few that weren't created by AI which is why it's the best of all the worst jerseys.
Aren't these Jazz jerseys a pretty close rendition of some fan concepts?
Jazz one still looks very AI. Only reason we like it is because our base jerseys are such dog ****

I like ours. Way better than the yellow and black ****. But I do wish it had a contacting highlight color, it's a little too one-note (pun intended), but it's nice and works well. And frankly it gets the benefit of being compared to the ********* jerseys we've ever had, so there is that.

Jazz one still looks very AI. Only reason we like it is because our base jerseys are such dog ****
Yep

If the Jazz took that approach our regular jerseys would be 10 times better.
Any kind of consensus would have been a hundred times better. Funny that the creator of qualtrics didn’t bother with surveys or opinions or consensus’s on anything Jazz related. He just went with what he and his wife came up with for this 1 billion dollar pee wee team jerseys.