What's new

CJ > Ray Allen? Really? Please?

The Fresh Prince

I've seen too much from Ray Allen for you people to have said that he is playing like CJ Miles this year. The guy was one of the only players on the C's (Other than Davis) that was playing like he wanted to sweep Orlando in the latter minutes of game 4 last night. Pierce was just looking to be the superstar, as usual. Ray's shot is still silky smooth if he gets an inch to breathe through, and screens, cuts his whole time on the offense.

You call me when CJ Miles is playing like Ray Allen. When he can consistently make 3, hell just make 2 three consecutive three point field goals. We should have got him when everyone was throwing him overboard saying he was getting 'too old'.

Last edited:
Did anyone really say CJ is better than Ray? I find that hard to believe. But if they did, I agree with you, that is crazy..

some times cj is underrated and other times he is overrated, i just dont really get cj

I think I agree with this, for the most part. What is bothering me the most with CJ right now though, is that many seem to believe that he finally stepped up and and 'proved' himself in the playoffs. While I agree that he played well (for the most part) in the playoffs, I'm not convinced that he's anything more or less than he was all season... until I see him in action next season.

Omg sign ray allen next year.

O M G you won the internetz!1!11!!1!111!

Want a cookie?

No wait, no. That was such a great post man, but... but let me say... with that Kanye West avatar of yours and the such macabre, and appeasing post of yours, lets have the Jazz sign you.

I heard they were looking for another dumbass nobody to add to the roster.

If you would actually make a thread that stimulated our brains,instead of posting here after Ray Allen had a few great games.

You a troll brah?

Give me a link of someone saying CJ>Allen

Hell, even give me a thread or an article that mentioned both their names. GTFO

Stop being a dumb *** and acting like you knew all along(as did everyone else) instead of just hopping on the Celtics bandwangon.

As for personally attacking me, thats pretty brave of you son. /golfclap

You`re an embarrassment to Will Smith.

Last edited:
If you would actually make a thread that stimulated our brains,instead of posting here after Ray Allen had a few great games.

You a troll brah?

Give me a link of someone saying CJ>Allen

Hell, even give me a thread or an article that mentioned both their names. GTFO

Stop being a dumb *** and acting like you knew all along(as did everyone else) instead of just hopping on the Celtics bandwangon.

As for personally attacking me, thats pretty brave of you son. /golfclap

You`re an embarrassment to Will Smith.

The old Jazzfanz died man... can't really... give you... information on... the whole... CJ > Ray Allen thing.

You... new here?

I hopped... on the Celtics bandwagon...

Is that so?

You like Kanye West... interesting.

Like I said though man, you must be new here. The old Jazzfanz died, and perhaps if I could somehow pull that whole board out of my *** then I could show you where all this CJ Miles > Ray Allen talk started. It was about Ray's stats and how he was playing like CJ Miles for the season. Other than that, eh... I don't know... lets go get some jailhouse tats and call it a day!

Speaking of .. sent this to CJ a couple weeks back:

View attachment 2558

Any response?

Ahh the good old days. When so many were so high on CJ, making him out to be the next Jordan and Kobe squished together into one quivering mass. He was the Messiah, the Jazz Jesus. Wait remember he had that one good game against Washington, the one that proved he was THE all-star of all all-stars? Remember? That one game? You know, that one?