What's new

CJ Starting tonite at the 3 ......

I like this move. Is it for injury or to shake things up? My laziness is overwhemling today, and I find it physically difficult to click on the link.

I hope it is to shake things up. It is about time we tried something different to try to jump-start this team. Hopefully Hayward gets some time as well.

It doesn't really matter if Bell still gets 30 minutes a night. Who starts, who plays on what units, whatever. Just play the best wings we have the most minutes. And play the worst wing we have the least. Amazing things might happen.

...wait...he's starting for AK and not Bell? Despite the fact that AK and CJ work surprisingly well together, and Bell works surprisingly well with no one? Oh, Jerry.

...wait...he's starting for AK and not Bell? Despite the fact that AK and CJ work surprisingly well together, and Bell works surprisingly well with no one? Oh, Jerry.

Neither AK or CJ is known as The Kobe Stopper. Tonight, Raja earns his money.

I don't really like this change with Miles starting. Id perfer Millsap to the bench. And have Hayward start. It would be great to have Millsap, Miles and Memo coming off with bench. And we would still have a strong starting 5 with Dwill Bell Hayward AK Jefferson.