What's new

Claiming women have had too many partners is now classified as terrorism by US govt

I listened to the whole thing. The host is completely disingenuous; he invites people who say controversial things onto his channel, allows them to say their piece, and denies any responsibility for spreading the controversy, while benefitting from the increased viewership.

I listened to the whole thing. The host is completely disingenuous; he invites people who say controversial things onto his channel, allows them to say their piece, and denies any responsibility for spreading the controversy, while benefitting from the increased viewership.
All of what you say is 100% true but that isn't terrorism. The Whatever Podcast invites on OnlyFans "models" for conversations about dating. Some of them say stupid things which goes viral and gets Whatever paid. Meanwhile the girls get exposure and increased traffic to their OnlyFans pages so they win too. Cute girls saying dumb things isn't terrorism, and making fun of cute girls saying dumb things isn't terrorism.

All of what you say is 100% true but that isn't terrorism.
When the guests says things that invoke terrorism, they are part of the problem.

I don't know the specifics of any episodes that put this guy on this list, but I'd wager he knows and doesn't care.

I don't know the specifics of any episodes that put this guy on this list, but I'd wager he knows and doesn't care.
You don't know the specifics of any episode that talks about the number of sexual partners OnlyFans models have had? It is all of them and it is the OnlyFans models sharing the information. That is the show. The McCain Institute didn't ever claim he was platforming dangerous individuals with crazy ideas. The McCain Institute was very clear they were lumping him in with drivers of domestic terrorism for his showcasing the number of sexual partners the modern emancipated woman has. That is it. That is the whole link.

Whatever Podcast: What is your body count?
OnlyFans model: I've slept with a hundred guys.
McCain Institute: This video creates domestic terrorism.

I still haven't seen a link to this being applied to someone.
Any court cases where someone was charged with terrorism for talking about how many people someone has slept with?

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

The manosphere is incredibly dangerous. I have no issue labeling anything pushing the manosphere narratives forward as domestic terrorism.

Reactions: Red
I still haven't seen a link to this being applied to someone.
Any court cases where someone was charged with terrorism for talking about how many people someone has slept with?

I think what they are saying is that they are labelling content as domestic terrorism in an effort to use funds to divert traffic away from that content. It's got nothing to do with prosecuting anyone.

I think what they are saying is that they are labelling content as domestic terrorism in an effort to use funds to divert traffic away from that content. It's got nothing to do with prosecuting anyone.
I see, thanks for the clarification

Yup, he's a creepy dude but what you just did was no different than posting a video about one Islamic terrorist and claiming all of Islam is terrorism. I'll even agree that incels can be pretty creepy, but the manosphere isn't made up of incels. By far the biggest part of the manophere is MGTOW who think incels are deluded and men should just leave women alone. Then there are the MRA who think anachronistic laws favor women in divorce courts and need to be updated. Lastly there is the PUA community concerned with finding the most effective ways to talk to women.

If you think incels are creepy, then fine but why are the MGTOW, MRAs, and PUAs driving domestic terrorism? When you're talking about the manosphere, that is mainly who you are talking about.

Yup, he's a creepy dude but what you just did was no different than posting a video about one Islamic terrorist and claiming all of Islam is terrorism. I'll even agree that incels can be pretty creepy, but the manosphere isn't made up of incels. By far the biggest part of the manophere is MGTOW who think incels are deluded and men should just leave women alone. Then there are the MRA who think anachronistic laws favor women in divorce courts and need to be updated. Lastly there is the PUA community concerned with finding the most effective ways to talk to women.

If you think incels are creepy, then fine but why are the MGTOW, MRAs, and PUAs driving domestic terrorism? When you're talking about the manosphere, that is mainly who you are talking about.
Why are they driving domestic terrorism? So you've taken the giant leap from the manosphere is dangerous to I have personally accused the specific manosphere groups you favor of driving domestic terrorism.

This is an attempt at having a good faith conversation? I don't think so.

Last edited:
You don't know the specifics of any episode that talks about the number of sexual partners OnlyFans models have had? It is all of them and it is the OnlyFans models sharing the information. That is the show. The McCain Institute didn't ever claim he was platforming dangerous individuals with crazy ideas. The McCain Institute was very clear they were lumping him in with drivers of domestic terrorism for his showcasing the number of sexual partners the modern emancipated woman has. That is it. That is the whole link.

Whatever Podcast: What is your body count?
OnlyFans model: I've slept with a hundred guys.
McCain Institute: This video creates domestic terrorism.
You make it sound like the McCain Institute is creating a model by setting objective criteria and applying them without subjective input. Even if everything is as you say, all models are inaccurate. I don't see the reason for concern.