What's new

Clarkson doubtful, Conley probable vs. Portland

I think he rolled his ankle a few games ago forgot which one tho. After that he seems to be off balance, falling more often and loosing his dribble. Sit him for a week and then unleash him! I would love to see how he responds!

Its funny though cause burks was never the ball hog that his rep would make people think. He was never close to the top on the team in shots per minute played. He was usually about 4th or 5th.
Im betting clarkson is #1 in shots per minute on this team. Guaranteed he is at least number 2.

The most shot attempts burks ever took with the jazz per game per 36 was 15.1.
This season clarkson is attempting 20.9 shots per game per 36. Donovan is at 21.7 for comparison. So I was wrong about clarkson being #1 on the team.
I think AB and Clarkson have one core similarity: on offense, they both make up their minds early about what they’re going to do with the ball.... and then there’s very little that can change either of their minds once they start enacting their decisions.

Its funny though cause burks was never the ball hog that his rep would make people think. He was never close to the top on the team in shots per minute played. He was usually about 4th or 5th.
Im betting clarkson is #1 in shots per minute on this team. Guaranteed he is at least number 2.

The most shot attempts burks ever took with the jazz per game per 36 was 15.1.
This season clarkson is attempting 20.9 shots per game per 36. Donovan is at 21.7 for comparison. So I was wrong about clarkson being #1 on the team.
the issue with AB is the same issue with Hood. ability to stay healthy.

look at DedEX. Or look at Derrick Rose. it's part of the game. A player not at his best form is still better than a player out with injuries.

One can argue that Raul Neto is having a career year in Washington not because he made improvement in all areas of his game, but because he is now able to stay healthy

I think AB and Clarkson have one core similarity: on offense, they both make up their minds early about what they’re going to do with the ball.... and then there’s very little that can change either of their minds once they start enacting their decisions.
Well that is right on the money. Describes AB well

And clarkson doesn't fall down ask the time like AB did which was a big problem with his game

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app