What's new

Clarkson & Vanderbilt

idiot

This came out on Twitter last week

Thought it was kind of weird at the time, as they probably haven't really had the chance to do more than maybe say hi to each other as new teammates. Further bonding seemed a bit premature. I wondered if they're represented by the same agency and thus have a relationship that way? But last week Vanderbilt wasn't with Klutch like Clarkson is.

But now:

So is it now Clarkson and Vanderbilt in a Westbrook package?

(Just kidding -- at least sort of)

And I'll just straight out admit it -- I don't hate those black unis (though I'm the last person anyone should ever trust with fashion sense).

Not sure anyone has said this yet but it’s clear what kind of unis we are going for. Well, with Lindsey still on the ship. And Royce having been here. And Butler.

We want Baylor uniforms.

Thought it was kind of weird at the time, as they probably haven't really had the chance to do more than maybe say hi to each other as new teammates. Further bonding seemed a bit premature. I wondered if they're represented by the same agency and thus have a relationship that way? But last week Vanderbilt wasn't with Klutch like Clarkson is.

But now:

Damn, as much as I hate to say it, those black uni’s are really growing on me. They’re probably gonna look bad *** with the new black court.

It’s sucks that Clarkson is sorta in no man’s land when it comes to our tank. He seems like he enjoys being here and he’s one helluva likable guy, but he’s on the wrong side of 30 and our timeline to contention doesn’t match up. Some will disagree, but I’m really gonna miss him and Bogey when they go.

But now:

I was with you 100% of the way, then you had to bring up Westbrick.:mad: