What's new

Clash of Clans : Looking for some solid members.

Tom Pitt

Sup fellas. I need some Clash of Clans recruits (Haters gonna hate). After spending 6 months with a clan that has 150 clan war victory's, I have learned exactly how to win clan wars (No rushed bases in clan, members call a base they can 3 star, clan activity, optimal defenses, I could go on.)

Anyway, I currently have 5 members I know will be very solid. I need some more solid members. If you are up to the task, join my clan and help me build a contender. Clan will need some more leadership and commitment to get it where it needs to be and I'd be honored to have you.

Clan name is Bushwa Brothers. Just use the word Jazzfanz in your request and you'll be accepted.

Peace doe tbth

So... You play?

I'm 1-2 months behind you. I think you're slow not adding some semi-rushed bases to give you a killer edge in war, but what can i say, you're as slow as my clan on picking this up.

I don't get why you don't just push to masters in a couple hours so you can recruit. You have a solid core...

I'm 1-2 months behind you. I think you're slow not adding some semi-rushed bases to give you a killer edge in war, but what can i say, you're as slow as my clan on picking this up.

I don't get why you don't just push to masters in a couple hours so you can recruit. You have a solid core...

You do have a valid point. Actually, Once all 3 of my air defenses get finished (all are under construction), I was going to make a push to masters league. You should join my clan Franklin. I need some more smart people.

Thanks but I'm good where I'm at. Masters isn't all that difficult really. The hard part is finding loot your first few times there. You can barch to about 2550 with your th on the outside even. From there it's a bit harder since everything is pumped up th10, but loonian gets you in easy enough.

You should at least go to xtal iii. Tons of loot. I'm sitting on 65k de and don't ever target it.

Is this the thing with the chick with the huge **** on the commercial?

That's game of war. My brother casually builds accounts for that one on multiple devices and sells them for $500-$800 each. Nice pile of side cash for something you play a few minutes 5-6 times per day.