What's new

Cleveland Browns #1 & #4 picks.

Every single GM in the league would take all of them (outside of Bortles maybe) over Tyrod Taylor.

Dorsey didnt... lol at you thinking you know anything about what an NFL GM thinks. Get a grip dude.

Its just your opinion. And like they say, opinions are like assholes, everyone has them.

The Browns are going to pick Darnold #1, so get used to it. And I think that's a good pick. He's really good under pressure, waits until the last moment to throw the ball and he's at his best when things break down. I think they're going to also want a left tackle and trade back out of #4. There are some really good OTs but they can be had in the middle of the first.

After selecting Garrett last year, I don't know why you'd pick another pass rusher so high. The Browns did, on the other hand, just lose a hall of fame LT to retirement. The other option would be Tremaine Edmunds at #4 who could fill another role and also rush the passer when desired. Pairing up Garrett and Edmunds is more terrifying than Garrett and Chubb IMO.

I think the Giants will select Rosen, but who knows. I'm pretty sure the Jets will select Rosen or Allen, whoever is available. Then again, I have no idea if they've fallen in love with Mayfield.

I don't know if the Broncos want another QB after signing Keenum. I could see Elway being intrigued by Josh Allen, good kid, unbelievable arm but inaccurate in college. He might be gone already at #5. Quentin Nelson is a generational talent and fills a need for the Broncos.

I think the Colts pick Chubb at #6 if available. Tampa could trade out to a QB needy team (Arizona) unless Chubb is available. The Bears are a massive wildcard, no one has any idea what they'll do. They've already spent on receivers, so Ridley isn't an option. Not in a market for a QB. Barkley isn't a need. If Edmunds or Nelson drops, that will be the pick. Now comes the most important pick in the draft -- the Niners and Nine. I know Chubb won't drop to them, but there are scenarios where Edmunds, Nelson or Barkley drops to 9. All fill a need.

The Browns are going to pick Darnold #1, so get used to it. And I think that's a good pick. He's really good under pressure, waits until the last moment to throw the ball and he's at his best when things break down. I think they're going to also want a left tackle and trade back out of #4. There are some really good OTs but they can be had in the middle of the first.

After selecting Garrett last year, I don't know why you'd pick another pass rusher so high. The Browns did, on the other hand, just lose a hall of fame LT to retirement. The other option would be Tremaine Edmunds at #4 who could fill another role and also rush the passer when desired. Pairing up Garrett and Edmunds is more terrifying than Garrett and Chubb IMO.

I think the Giants will select Rosen, but who knows. I'm pretty sure the Jets will select Rosen or Allen, whoever is available. Then again, I have no idea if they've fallen in love with Mayfield.

I don't know if the Broncos want another QB after signing Keenum. I could see Elway being intrigued by Josh Allen, good kid, unbelievable arm but inaccurate in college. He might be gone already at #5. Quentin Nelson is a generational talent and fills a need for the Broncos.

I think the Colts pick Chubb at #6 if available. Tampa could trade out to a QB needy team (Arizona) unless Chubb is available. The Bears are a massive wildcard, no one has any idea what they'll do. They've already spent on receivers, so Ridley isn't an option. Not in a market for a QB. Barkley isn't a need. If Edmunds or Nelson drops, that will be the pick. Now comes the most important pick in the draft -- the Niners and Nine. I know Chubb won't drop to them, but there are scenarios where Edmunds, Nelson or Barkley drops to 9. All fill a need.

God I hope its not Mayfield. That dude isnt playing in that division with those little hands.

Id be happy with Allen, Darnold or Barkley at #1. Im trusting Dorsey so wont be getting worked up whatever happens.

Dorsey didnt... lol at you thinking you know anything about what an NFL GM thinks. Get a grip dude.

Its just your opinion. And like they say, opinions are like assholes, everyone has them.

Lol wut? So Dorsey took Tyrod over who exactly? Can’t wait to hear this doozy.

God I hope its not Mayfield. That dude isnt playing in that division with those little hands.

Id be happy with Allen, Darnold or Barkley at #1. Im trusting Dorsey so wont be getting worked up whatever happens.

You realize Darnold has little hands too and is more injury prone than Mayfield?

If I'm the Browns, I go Darnold at #1 (I don't love him but I trust him the most) and BPA at #4 (should be able to get either Chubb or Barkley...either make a lot of sense as they need weapons for Darnold and were only 21st in sacks last year and need better pass pressure). I'd then look to trade the 1st pick in the 2nd round for some team's 1st rounder next year. This could end up paying huge dividends. I think you could probably find one suitor out there, especially if it's a team who wants to grab a qb, especially if Jackson and Rudolph are still on the board. With their next pick (3rd in the 2nd round), I'd target Mark Andrews (a young qb's best friend) though he could be gone by then. With their remaining 2nd on down, I'd look to solidify the o-line and build up that defense. Maybe they could use a slot wr late too.

Barkley at 1. Best remaining position player a 4. No QB is worth taking at the top of the draft this year. They screwed up multiple opportunities to get their franchise QB in past drafts by trading down. They should have drafted Carson Wentz when they had the chance. And I said that at the time, before that draft. Now there is no franchise QB to take and it looks like they are going to make the opposite mistake. When they have a franchise QB available to them they are dying to trade down instead of taking him. When all the QB options suck they are dying to take one. ***-backwards organization.