What's new

Cliff Alexander

Maneesh

The consensus #2 pick in the draft for a few years go undrafted because he was exposed at Kansas and has issues. Now if he plays KY and has no problems with elgible can he get draft at 12? Think about it! I dont care Lyles BALANCE!!!

Look at how he's tearing up the summer league. Hanlan better watch out!

SeasonGGSMPGFG%3P%FT%OFFDEFRPGAPGSPGBPGTOPFPPG
2015 BKN10421.80.3890.0000.57219426.10.30.11.21.303.006.

Summer League Stats

Look at how he's tearing up the summer league. Hanlan better watch out!

SeasonGGSMPGFG%3P%FT%OFFDEFRPGAPGSPGBPGTOPFPPG
2015 BKN10421.80.3890.0000.57219426.10.30.11.21.303.006.

Summer League Stats

Wow! the 38.9FG% / 57.2 FT% is going to get him that big contract any day.

He didn't get go undrafted because of basketball reasons.

I know this. But he goes second round for basketball reasons. He was not very good. I am say that he plays same role as Lyles does he drafted 12 and he has no off court problems? I think lyles plays for kansas he does not go 12.

U realize u just called all of jazzfanz not smart as no one can understand u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cant understand you because you are not so smart when you are mad. I am sorry I wish I can help you. I wish you know to keep calm.

I know you are not so smart, but What I am saying is Cliff would be masked by great player too if play KY like lyles!

He was playing with KY jelly?

Pretty standard Saturday night really.

It can understand what the direction point in the court might find towards the baseline in relation to the frontcourt and position of Lyles on offense and defending. Perhaps Cliff Alex can find an hidden egg from the rabbit an be able to granted a big contract!

The consensus #2 pick in the draft for a few years go undrafted because he was exposed at Kansas and has issues. Now if he plays KY and has no problems with elgible can he get draft at 12? Think about it! I dont care Lyles BALANCE!!!

Consensus #2? According to who? Fat white bloggers who never played basketball? Certainly none of the NBA GMs agreed. He's got good athleticism and a good motor, and very little skill. It's too bad you don't understand the sport.

The only thing truly surprising about this thread is that everyone doesn't have ThaPhunkPhenomenon on ignore yet.