What's new

Clutchfans

Revolution 9

Contributor
Every time we play the Rockets in the playoffs it's epic. Best part about it is the war with our rival Clutchfans.net.

Here is what they are saying about the series with Utah. Get angry.

"I can't wait to regain my passionate hatred for Utah"

"It’s been a while since this statement has been relevant but, Juck the Fazz"

"OKC tears wouldve been great. jazzhole tears are gonna be so much SWEETAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Can’t wait to see the pick and roll on Rudy and Favors. Harden/CP3 should have a field day."

"That final stretch tonight just reminded why we whupped Utah's *** in the regular season, and why we should whup their asses again. Blood must have blood, and it's time to make Utah pay for 1997, 2007, and 2008."

"Utah is to jazz what San Francisco is to country-western."

"I can still feel the sting of that Okur 3 in Game 7...

Let's put my childhood demons to rest!"

"I think we can sweep them. This series will not go more than 5 games for us."

"Always hated the Jazz... this current incarnation I actually find somewhat entertaining and I applaud that they did something this season after losing Hayward and didnt just moan and lick their wounds all year... but thats not to say I aint gonna enjoy whippin their asses 4-0 - again..."

"The Jazz have won 21 of their last 27 games.
*now they are about to lose 4 in a row."

"**** YOU POSTMAN
**** YOU STOCKTON
**** YOU D-WILL
**** YOU MEHMET
**** YOU MITCHELL
**** YOU TOBY FLENDERSON"

"If we can beat the **** and the refs in game 3; this will be a sweep!

ROCKETS in FOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Harden and CP bout to make alot of mormons very sad. Its just an added bonus that one of those mormons happen to be Mitt Romney."

"I expect a few things:"

Paul can and will shut down Mitchell
Nobody can guard Beard. I expect them to use Crowder to muscle him and he may have some issues one or two games, that’s it.

Ariza and Ingles are very similar

Our style will keep Utah from playing Favors and Gobert. Can’t go slow and low against our small Ball team

Capela will be as much a nightmare for Utah as Gobert will be for us.

Our bench will run circles around theirs.

Bring on the hated Jazz!"

"THE JAZZ HAUNT ME OMG OMG

AK47

BOOZER

D-****ing Will

OKUR

OMG NIGHTMARES"

"Time to shut down the Donovan Mitchell hype."

Last edited:
"I never do this but I’m going to predict a sweep.

Just watching the jazz in the first round I didn’t come away that impressed with them as a team."

"We are talking gobert favors rookie and ingles.rubio feels like a lottery team / fringe team almost."

They must not watch Jazz games, they think Gobert and Favors make the Jazz slow. That's just not true. Gobert's wingspan means he can be guarding one side of the paint and then guard the other side of the paint without taking a step, that doesn't take any damn time at all.

I like how they think we don’t have anyone who can guard harden.

We can throw jingles (fantastic perimeter defender), Royce (one of the best perimeter defenders in the league who did a great job on harden earlier this year), crowder (who will rough him up and intimidate him), and exum whose length and speed could bother him. Lots of options.

Cp3 will shut down Mitchell?..... lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Gobert gonna destroy capela

Houston sucks. All these miserable Rockets fans posting from their struggle mansions with Harden posters on their roach-infested walls.

Out of all those silly quotes, probably the one I laughed the hardest at is that CP is gonna “Shut Down” Mitchell.

That ain’t happening.

I haven’t been on clutchfans in years, and I posted links to three threads in the champ bus thread (page 10)— I am totally taken aback by how dumb their fans are. Even worse than SpursTalk

I love the clutchfans confidence even though harden has melted before and we be CP3 last year and are better right now. Sucks not to have Ricky. U never know how long Chris will stay healthy.

I'm already frustrated with Harden getting the superstar treatment. We think it was bad with SaltBrick and PG13.
Yeah, I'm gonna need to attach any loose objects in my living room to cables that prevent them from reaching my TV or I'm gonna end up throwing something through my TV.

Time to remind them about 1997, 1998, 2007 and 2008. I just wish we would have knocked them out of the playoffs last year so we could have 3 decades worth of knocking them out in years ending in 7 and 8, but I'm okay with just the 8 this time since they are the #1 seed and it will sting getting knocked out in the semis x2.