What's new

CNN and MSNBC so unbiased that the New York Times banned its reporters from appearing

Hotdog

So the NYT has banned its own reports reporters from appearing on CNN and MSNBC because of how biased they are.

But if yout talk to some of the "experts" around here such as @Bulletproof @One Brow @Ron Mexico they will tell you they are not biased. They love to gas light people.

Pretty funny to watch the NYT calll CNN biased. Lmao. Pot meets Kettle. Hilarious.

Again the lefts eats its own.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/nyt-bans-reporters-maddow-lemon-cnn-msnbc-report
I've never said they were not biased. You're a ****ing liar. You lie on purpose, knowing what you say is not true. Get my username out of your filthy ****ing liar mouth.

Pretty funny to watch the NYT calll CNN biased. Lmao. Pot meets Kettle. Hilarious.

No doubt both Maddow and O'Donnell, of MSNBC, are biased. But it's also pretty funny to click on your link, and see a video featuring Hannity, state media's king of bias, lol....

@Ron Mexico

Lmao Ron

Why did you delete you post?

I read the whole thing.

You said CNN was garbage and they are biased.

Im glad you finally can admit it. Funny that it took this long and NYT changing your mind. All this shows though is that you are brainwashed. You can come to the right conclusion until your masters tell you you can.

No doubt both Maddow and O'Donnell, of MSNBC, are biased. But it's also pretty funny to click on your link, and see a video featuring Hannity, state media's king of bias, lol....

@Bulletproof

I like how now you guys are like oh what I didnt say that, of course they are biased.

Give me break.

Whatever. I dont care you can pretend you didnt say it. All that matter is what is the truth anyways.

So the NYT has banned its own reports reporters from appearing on CNN and MSNBC because of how biased they are.

graduate of Trumpian mendacity university. Not surprising. It was only 3 shows, not 2 entire networks.

Zero integrity. No moral compass. I feel for your friends and family. What do you see when you look in the mirror? Sad

@Ron Mexico

Lmao Ron

Why did you delete you post?

I read the whole thing.

You said CNN was garbage and they are biased.

Im glad you finally can admit it. Funny that it took this long and NYT changing your mind. All this shows though is that you are brainwashed. You can come to the right conclusion until your masters tell you you can.

Glad you believe what NYT is doing and trust them as a news source.

I deleted because I didn't care about it.