What's new

Colin Cowherd ESPN on the Jazz

Litany

Love this guys show. Listen every AM.

Anyway.

Jazz getting love from Colin Cowherd for their offseason moves and tanking execution.

He was first giving credit to the Pacers for their season so far. He said they are the #1 team doing the right thing.

He then said the Jazz are the "#2 team in the NBA doing the right thing"

Anyone else hear it? He said it at about 8:45 MT.

Anyway, keep the faith people!

Corbin will be gone, Jazz will keep the right guys from the 4 younguns, they'll draft a stud and they'll get a great FA next summer.

So if Trey and biedrens were not hurt and the jazz had squeezed out 2 or 3 wins would they still be his #2 team?

So if Trey and biedrens were not hurt and the jazz had squeezed out 2 or 3 wins would they still be his #2 team?

I'm assuming you included Biedrins for comic relief.

I think Trey adds a win or two and the last thing he said was "so if the Jazz go 12-70 and have the worst record in the league they get the most ping pong balls in the best draft in a decade. That's a plan people!"

I'm not so sure TB and beans help us win any of those games.

Jazz had a chance to be 3-5. But we are not. Adding TB or taking him away is all guess work. Who knows how it would have affected the games.

Anyway.

Jazz getting love from Colin Cowherd for their offseason moves and tanking execution.

He was first giving credit to the Pacers for their season so far. He said they are the #1 team doing the right thing.

Corbin will be gone, Jazz will keep the right guys from the 4 younguns, they'll draft a stud and they'll get a great FA next summer.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];696327 said:
Cowherd is the beantown of sports radio.

Cowherd is the biggest ******* on Espn, and it isn't close. With that said... I agree with what he said here.

Now excuse me while I go vomit!

Anyway.

LOL... wishful thinking much?

I can't tell if you are joking. Hope you are not suggesting that Biendris would have a positive effect on our ability to win.

You don't think they let him walk after the season? That's what I think happens.

Dennis Lindsey made it publicly clear that he had a talk with Ty about the direction they were going with this season (i.e., to tank). He said Ty was most accepting of the fact and situation.

It's hard to believe Lindsey would then turn around at the end of the season and simply "fire" him.

Dennis Lindsey made it publicly clear that he had a talk with Ty about the direction they were going with this season (i.e., to tank). He said Ty was most accepting of the fact and situation.

It's hard to believe Lindsey would then turn around at the end of the season and simply "fire" him.
Not extending or offering a new contract is not "firing". We didn't "fire" Al Jefferson or Paul Milsap.