What's new

College Football Thread

No surprise. Tennessee has been wildly overrated. Their coach sucks situationally and Dobbs blows imo.

Doh. Horrible clock management. I should never join these upset games in progress. They never hold on when I'm watching.

App St played not to lose at the end. I think they were happy with OT, even though it was obvious they had no gas left in the tank if it went there.

BYU going to smash Miss State. We are awful this year.

I want to revel in your misery but first I have a question for anybody who'd like to answer:

Watching the end of this game, MSU doinked a FG and South Alabama rushed the field with time remaining on the clock. They were assessed a 15 yard celebration penalty and gained possession of the ball.

So why was it that a few years ago Utah rushed the field (twice) after missed FG's by BYU and both times the Cougars were awarded re-kicks? I've always maintained that the rule was interpreted wrong during the Utah game.

I want to revel in your misery but first I have a question for anybody who'd like to answer:

Watching the end of this game, MSU doinked a FG and South Alabama rushed the field with time remaining on the clock. They were assessed a 15 yard celebration penalty and gained possession of the ball.

So why was it that a few years ago Utah rushed the field (twice) after missed FG's by BYU and both times the Cougars were awarded re-kicks? I've always maintained that the rule was interpreted wrong during the Utah game.

lmao idk, I didnt watch the game.

I really don't care that much about football. It sucks we lost. I like it when they win, but my fandom is pretty fair weather.

If we start Damian Williams all year we might win 5 games. That dude sucks. I guess the more talented SO. and JR. Qbs arent ready yet, but Williams blows.

Just looking at the stats, if Miss St. continues to give a 160 lb RB the most carries (besides QB) they will be terrible again. Last year Dak made up for the complete lack of running game, but it won't fly this year. Mullen needs to develop someone who can do 20 carries a game. Miss St. use to produce great RBs, it shouldn't be that hard.

Houston is legit, won't be suprised if they run the table and end up in the CFP 4.

harbaughpunchi_0.gif

he threw a interception right after this

The only other legit game they have is Louisville. They better run the table with that bad of a schedule

In this college football I'd schedule the easiest schedule possible and go undefeated and make the committee leave me out.