What's new

College Football - Who Are You Watching?

Utes got a HUGE game starting in less than an hour. Surprised no one has posted about it yet today.

Knocked the pac12 right out the college football playoffs again lol.

Very nice win

Screenshot-20221202-222042-Messages.jpg

7d2.jpg

Utah football is the emodiement of this meme

I’m as big of a BYU fan and Utah hater as there is, but this was funny as hell. Well done Mark Harlan. 56BDAE6C-1803-4019-BDFE-287742D64B84.jpeg

It looks like Monty went to Big 12 media days and now I’m officially concerned about the legitimacy of that conference

It looks like Monty went to Big 12 media days and now I’m officially concerned about the legitimacy of that conference
I would be more concerned about the legitimacy of the conference that lacks a tv deal.

True, and honestly I’m expecting Monty’s YouTube channel to get the media rights at this point
I think its going to be apple tv for most games. And the deal will be between 25-30 million. Which isn't too bad really.

Hahaha! **** BYU chant on CGD is damn funny.

Sent from my SM-G986U using JazzFanz mobile app
Agreed. Better than **** the mormons that usually occurs. Kind of flattering for BYU tbh. Utes not even playing BYU this year yet BYU is getting brought up on gameday alongside blue bloods like USC and Oregon (ute fans also chanted **** USC and **** Oregon on the show as well) Nice to be in the same conversation as a bunch of powerhouses while BYU isn't even ranked. Good publicity.