What's new

Collin Sexton STOCKS Counter

Thats not good.

If Hardy placed an emphasis on getting more stocks, how do we know Sexton didn't open up an E-trade account?

Not Sexton's fault that Hardy is a poor communicator.

Collin Sexton's hands anytime he wants the ball on offense
giphy.gif

Vs

Collin Sexton's hands on defense
200w.webp

There's just certain players for me that just don't pass the eye test and Collin definitely doesn't. I think he tries to play a similar game to someone like Donovan and they have similar dimensions. Watching Mitchel though during his rookie year you could tell he understands the game and at times makes it look easy. Collin reminds me of watching Exum. Everything just looks harder than it needs to be. The sooner we can move on the better.

Someone is feeling a little insecure today after his favorite player choked a wide open game winning 3 last night.

Someone is feeling a little insecure today after his favorite player choked a wide open game winning 3 last night.
Insecure? I'm just happy THT is being trusted to finish games and is playing well. I'm winning as far as my THT fandom goes. The stock is risking (unlike Sexton's stocks)

That missed 3 is going to propel THT forward.

Insecure? I'm just happy THT is being trusted to finish games and is playing well. I'm winning as far as my THT fandom goes. The stock is risking (unlike Sexton's stocks)

That missed 3 is going to propel THT forward.

You’re not winning at anything my man. You are the board laughingstock and you’re so insecure you made like 5 threads already today because you need attention.

You’re not winning at anything my man. You are the board laughingstock and you’re so insecure you made like 5 threads already today because you need attention.
Someone mad as hell. Forum are for discussion. Crazy as hell to get mad at someone for starting valid discussions. Stop trying to deflect from Sexton's lack of stocks. We sure as hell know Sexton can't deflect so I'm not sure why you are trying so hard.

Someone mad as hell. Forum are for discussion. Crazy as hell to get mad at someone for starting valid discussions. Stop trying to deflect from Sexton's lack of stocks. We sure as hell know Sexton can't deflect so I'm not sure why you are trying so hard.

I’m not mad at all. Sexton is not known as a defender and his primary role is a scorer off the bench so his lack of stocks is not very concerning to me. He has been playing better on defense though.

Eh, he is just being himself. He is like this all the time unfortunately.