What's new

Conceded Fouls

bordelais7

Contributor
Or is it "conceited fowls"? Anyway, thought Jazzfanz could use this in its arsenal.

Here's a snippet from an IM conversation this morning. For all intensive purposes this is a blessing in the skies.

"...ya he seems like the type where you constantly need to stroke his eagle..."

I don't know if this belongs her, but I thought I'd post it. I'm friends with some dumb girl on facebook who used to be a gangsta but now is trying to change her life around. She's constantly making very stupid facebook status updates like this one I read last night. F U Salt Lake County. lol

I really do not understand people who are from Salt Lake? No offense to anyone but are ways in Utah County are so much different that thiers. Salt Lake County is not good. I do not care what area you live in you are always going to find that one person or a crowd of people who thinks thier behavior is acceptable!! And it is not okay. Especially in our society in Utah County. How greatful I am to be from such a awsome county!!!! And not Salt Lake. I LOVE UTAH COUNTY AND THE PEOPLE IN IT!!

I want to make some joke about Darkwing Duck posting in this thread... but I can't for the life of me think of what it could be.

I cannot watch The Santa Claus because of their insistence on saying "Rose Suchek Ladder" in place of "arose such a clatter". Normally I like that kind of word-play but that is just a sad and pathetic leap that no kid has ever really mad.

Last edited: