What's new

Congrats to Derrick Favors

zyzz

https://purpleandblues.com/2015/02/02/derrick-favors-girlfriend-posts-double-double/

He is expecting twins with his longtime girlfriend Shivolli Da Silva

Shivolli-590x900.jpg

Attachments

• Shivolli-590x900.jpg
    Shivolli-590x900.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 16
Good news for the Jazz. Now Favors is a family man, even more incentive to want to stay in Utah forever.

and what other value would there be?

It's hard to know exactly why people make their comments. I assumed he was being funny and not pessimistic. Therefore, I was clarifying that lest anyone **** their pants that I was liking a comment that was negative. Ya dig?

Ah now we know why he was away from team for personal reasons :) Big congrats Derrick awesome news good to read someone actually loves being here

Now he can start using the line "I'm going to whats best for my family" and take a huge offer from the Lakers.

Either that or go to LA to be closer to the NY doctor they use.

I'll bet the personal issue that caused him to miss a game had something to do with his GF. She probably told him he had to go with her for her ultrasound appt.

Wait...they're not married? How is this going to sit with the Miller family? First Dee's drinking, then the pillow fort incident, now children out of wedlock. I expect Favors to be put on the trading block.

Disclaimer: the above post is for entertainment purposes only. It does not necessarily reflect my actual view nor what I expect the Millers to do. I have no knowledge why Derrick missed a game, nor do I know where his GF's ob/gyn is located. And for those who were born yesterday, the first sentence refers to a player named Derek Fisher and the reason he gave for wanting out of his contract (google it if you must - or ask the "Fisher Lied" girls at a future home game). Fisher having the same initials and similar first name as Derrick Favors is merely coincidental...or is it?

Last edited:
It's hard to know exactly why people make their comments. I assumed he was being funny and not pessimistic. Therefore, I was clarifying that lest anyone **** their pants that I was liking a comment that was negative. Ya dig?

It was just for funsies I think Favors likes it here.

Maybe this belongs in the "Random Question" thread over in General Discussion, but why do so many women purse out there lips when taking selfies? Do they think it makes them look sexy?

Maybe this belongs in the "Random Question" thread over in General Discussion, but why do so many women purse out there lips when taking selfies? Do they think it makes them look sexy?

Why do you tell so many bad jokes? Does if make you think you're funny?

The answer to your question and mine is yes. Hope this helps.

Why do you tell so many bad jokes? Does if make you think you're funny?

The answer to your question and mine is yes. Hope this helps.

Why do some people make ridiculous photoshops? Or why do some argue constantly with other posters? Some actually enjoy my humor: I often get repped. And - HORRORS - I have also seen others on the board make funny comments. Sorry you don't enjoy a little levity. Maybe all of us should only post when we have something to contribute re: PER, Win Shares, etc.

Or hey, here's a novel idea. There's a feature called "ignore." I won't be offended if you use it to block my posts. Will save you from reading any further jokes I might attempt. And I will...just so you are forewarned.

@stifle
I like your jokes
Keep em coming