What's new

Congrats to Jeremy Evans, 2012 Slam Dunk Champion!!!

So excited for the kid. I hope he hops over his Camaro and makes Griffin's Kia look like a plastic Big Wheel trike.

I hope that he uses Favors and Hayward as props somehow.

I was thinking something along the lines of Favors throwing down something fierce and Evans catching the ball off the bounce and taking it through his legs then into the hoop. I would say that is original.

How about he jumps over Favors, standing on his Camaro, while Hayward throws an alley-oop? Favors can simultaneously throw a second ball up and Jeremy can dunk both balls, one right after the other with each hand.

It's bold but I think he can make it work.

How he jumps over about Favors, standing on his Camaro, while Hayward throws an alley-oop? Favors can simultaneously throw a second ball up and Jeremy can dunk both balls, one right after the other with each hand.

It's bold but I think he can make it work.

Win

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has seen him basically jump from the free throw line. He should make a big deal out of where he jumps from. Play some circus music and have Gordon or D-Fav with a roll of tape, marking suggested take-off points on the floor. "Here?" No. "How about back here?" Evans shakes his head. "How about here?" No dice. "Well you can't possibly jump from HERE." Yep, that's about right. Then throw in Favors, the car, and the alley-oops. While you're at it, let him eat a turkey sandwich during the dunk.

he is gonna jump over this and dunk it(that small thing next to it is kia)

caterpillar-a.gif

He can definitely win. I thought the bit where he puts a sign up above the square while dunking was pretty awesome.

I have a feeling it's not 100% official yet, hence the video getting yanked. They may have decided to use the off day to make a video for if/when it's officially announced by the league.