What's new

Conley hamstringing again

On the other hand I really prefer to play the Mavericks over the clippers so I’m rooting for them in six. I think we win either series but any team with Kawhi and George is dangerous and we lack good perimeter defenders for those guys.
Good point. I'd much much rather play the Mavs than the Clips. I guess the perfect scenario would be the Mavs winning it it 7.

If he cant go, then Ingles better step up..he hasnt done much this series

I have absolutely no confidence whatsoever in Ingles stepping up, so we better just hope Mike will be ready to go.

Every year I swear! Every year ingles is so timid and disengaged in the playoffs..please joe pull your head out from down under, borrow some of Quinn’s coke if you have to and wake up.

He was really good in the 2018 playoffs (the year we beat OKC) but other than that he's been very timid and underwhelming in the playoffs.

I'd much rather play Dallas, especially if Conley is out for a game or two. So, really, I'll probably cheer for Dallas even though it'll end the series.

He was really good in the 2018 playoffs (the year we beat OKC) but other than that he's been very timid and underwhelming in the playoffs.
Don't forget the 2017 series with the Clips...The Joe's ruled that series. Jingles and JJ both had great series. Maybe we need to face the Clippers again for Joe to get his jingle back?!?

Sent from my CPH1907 using JazzFanz mobile app

I hope we get Dallas because we match up better, and even if Mike is out for a couple of games, Joe is a better match up against Luka. Joe has problems with quickness and Luka's moves are more like Joe. I think we put Joe on Luka. Plus we don't match well with PG or Kawhi.

Don't forget the 2017 series with the Clips...The Joe's ruled that series. Jingles and JJ both had great series. Maybe we need to face the Clippers again for Joe to get his jingle back?!?

Sent from my CPH1907 using JazzFanz mobile app
Yeah but no JJ Reddick for him to beat up on this time. Still, I think Beverly’s chirping does tend to get Ingles chirping, and we all know that Ingles is better when he’s talking trash.:p

Nope, that's a Mavs home game. Dallas screwed! They need to get back to the friendly confines of Staples Center.
This has been a bizarre series. The home team has yet to win a game. Strange.

I hope we get Dallas because we match up better, and even if Mike is out for a couple of games, Joe is a better match up against Luka. Joe has problems with quickness and Luka's moves are more like Joe. I think we put Joe on Luka. Plus we don't match well with PG or Kawhi.
We don’t have anybody that matches up well with Luka. He’s averaged 33/9/9 for his career in the playoffs. He’ll roast Joe. And Joe has handled PG pretty well before, FYI.

Isn't he injured?
I think so but I also think he didn't give it a big effort to get back and he was liking posts with NO getting eliminated from the playoffs and ****. I'm sorry NO signed you for more than you should get... sorry they didn't trade you to the one team you wanted to go to... but mfer you can take a deep buyout and give some money back if you want to pick your own spot. At least Blake and LMA gave back a bunch of dough to get where they wanted to be.