What's new

Conspiracy theory!!!

JGolds

Fultz shoulder never hurt. Story leaked by 76ers media to give an excuse to not play him and thus enabling them to only play Ben Simmons and lock him in for the ROY!

When fultz was asked he avoided to answer because he got a large sum of money to stay silent.

Sources: at Best Buy eating a churro with a state farm agent and a mail carrier.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Fultz shoulder never hurt. Story leaked by 76ers media to give an excuse to not play him and thus enabling them to only play Ben Simmons and lock him in for the ROY!

When fultz was asked he avoided to answer because he got a large sum of money to stay silent.

Sources: at Best Buy eating a churro with a state farm agent and a mail carrier.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

I believe this story to be completely true...

Side note if we ever make the finals we need to rent the Best Buy... cater an event with churros and watch the game there... the karma will not allow us to lose.

I believe this story to be completely true...

Side note if we ever make the finals we need to rent the Best Buy... cater an event with churros and watch the game there... the karma will not allow us to lose.

In

I mean, if it happened at Best Buy there's really no need to question it. Carry on folks, nothing to see here.

I worked at circuit city in high school and college... we never had any kewl rumors.

The "truer" story is more interesting.

The word is Fultz never had a shoulder injury but instead had a mini-breakdown when he starting slumping along with the pressure of being the top pick. So he started trying to change his shot which screwed him up even worse.

There's a clip of a reporter asking Fultz about the shoulder after the Denver game - his reaction is hilarious.