What's new

Corbin to the Kings?

Wasn't there a media guy in SLC that was acting like Corbin was going to be a hot ticket on the head coaching market if the Jazz let him go? Regardless, there are some NBA guys that seem to go off to college and then fade away from basketball completely so if Corbin can stick as an assistant in the NBA, nothing wrong with that.

I'm sure Corbin will get another shot at being a HC if he sticks around. Seems like most dudes get a second chance, especially with how fire happy some organizations are when it comes to coaches.

I'm sure Corbin will get another shot at being a HC if he sticks around. Seems like most dudes get a second chance, especially with how fire happy some organizations are when it comes to coaches.

Do you believe the Jazz were fire happy?

He can be an assistant guy focusing in some area. He is just not good enough to be a head coach in Nba.

Marc J. Spears @SpearsNBAYahoo
Add GS & HOU with SAC as teams that have expressed interest in ex-Jazz head coach Tyrone Corbin for assistant coach openings, a source said.

I gotta say i am really surprised all of these rumours.

Marc J. Spears @SpearsNBAYahoo
Add GS & HOU with SAC as teams that have expressed interest in ex-Jazz head coach Tyrone Corbin for assistant coach openings, a source said.

I gotta say i am really surprised all of these rumours.

The guy had some head coach interviews before he took over for the jazz. He's been well respected. I don't think his time with the jazz showed he didn't belong on the bench at all.

Good luck ty.

The guy had some head coach interviews before he took over for the jazz. He's been well respected. I don't think his time with the jazz showed he didn't belong on the bench at all.

Good luck ty.
Didn't he win an award as the top assistant a few years before he took over for Sloan?

Edit: Can't find anything on the google so maybe not. I do remember he was highly-regarded as an assistant, though.