What's new

Corbin's wierd player rotations

Great. Now that Sloan is not here it is time to bitch about the rotations of the next coach already.

You freaking idiots

I am sure Corbin will mix things up as he learns to be a coach and run things the way he wants and as he incorporates our new pieces. So far I think it's alright. At least now they look like they are having fun out there.

Fesenko has no business being in the league and should never see one more minute of PT this year, after which he goes back to where he came from. Unbelievably the worst player ever and everyone here thinks he needs to play more. What a joke.

...we've got about 4 guys that shouldn't be in the league! He's one of them as is Price and probably Watson. None of them can shoot.

I had to check teh box score to see what the uproar was about....

CJ only played 11 minutes???
Price played 15, was that all at sg?
Hayward was a DNP Coaches Decision. Did he party too long with his girlfriend & mom, maybe miss the team bus or something???
Elson played 5 minutes. Are people really saying the game would've been differentif Fes got those 5 minutes?

Elson played 5 minutes. Are people really saying the game would've been differentif Fes got those 5 minutes?

They're saying those 5 minutes would make Fes better and Elson is as good as he is ever going to be. As we are not going to win this year they would prefer to get Fes some play time so he can improve.

I'm not sure that Fes hasn't become as good as he's ever going to be, but that is what they meant.

The point of this thread was not to bag on coach Corbin or suggest that the outcome would have been different if he had played the player I want, but to suggest that there are certain players on this team that have had a chance to play over their career and we know what they can do. Bell, Price, Elson are seasoned players and we know what their game is all about. We are still learning, Hayward, Fes, Favors. I was just hoping that these players get more burn, while the older players see time on the bench. For me I would like to see this throughout the remaining games this season. If we win great. We will be that much more prepared for next year. If we lose at least the young guys gain valuable experience

I don't understand the Watson hate. If we had a decent bench around him he wouldn't have to take jump shots.

I think Watson is pretty great for a second unit. But he's getting hamstrung by the particular second unit they put around him.

What confused me, is that Corbin has been an assistant to Jerry for 7 years. His lineups were as if he was experimenting to see what some players could do. Everyone on this board knows what Price can and can not do on a basketball court. Everyone here knows that Gordon has to have some playing time ahead of Price. I hated the Gordon pick, but if they are going to be dedicated to turning him into a dependable NBA player, they have to give him some time. If they are going to give him DNP's hey might as well trade him in the off season.