What's new

Corey Brewer scored 51 ponts

UGLI baby

In an NBA game!!!

corey_brewer_desktop_wallpaper-t2.jpg

51 points!?!?!?!

Never imagined he'd ever score that many points in a game, especially after that childhood accident messed up his shooting form.

51 points!?!?!?!

Never imagined he'd ever score that many points in a game, especially after that childhood accident messed up his shooting form.

Your thinking of Ronnie Brewer, this is Cory Brewer

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

He scored like half of it at transition which is the best part of his game (with the help of bunch of turnovers of Houston back-court ofc) and other half thanks to Houston's disastrous perimeter defense and Asik's foul trouble. They might be a good offensive team but they wont survive long at play-offs with that poor deffensive effort. But still it was a shocking performance from Brewer.

Reactions: MVP
If that's his idea of a joke he has a poor sense of humor. Saw he nominated me for worst post. I've got some things he can nominate in my pants

If that's his idea of a joke he has a poor sense of humor. Saw he nominated me for worst post. I've got some things he can nominate in my pants

1) Worlds Smallest Penis (non-Asian)
2) Worlds Largest Sperm Depository
3) Worlds Biggest Consumer of Max-Flow Tampons

And that's all I've got. I bet you win at least two out of the three. Good luck!

And that's all I've got. I bet you win at least two out of the three. Good luck!

And I'm guessing yours is biggest douche receptacle in the world. Largest black hole. Worst case of spastic colon. Most contagious yeast infection. The list goes on and on.

That was pretty funny though mines not as clever

My idea of a joke is giving you a flower after painting your face.

I'm intrigued by this: Saw he nominated me for worst post

I have the Nexus 5 as well, great phone.

Fwiw, I'm sarcastic in 99.99999% of my posts, including this one (except the Nexus 5 part, I do have that phone (and I'm also curious about that other part I italicized)). You'd probably be better off just assuming sarcasm in all my future posts. Thank you for the information, though. If I did have Ronnie and Cory mixed up you would have certainly helped me resolve that problem.

Anyways, you seem like a cool dude and I'm confident we can put this behind us. Tbh, I was pretty disappointed with that joke as well and will certainly work harder in the future to be a more entertaining poster. I'm confident that a joke that poor is not indicative of my posting ability, and I hope, in time, you'll have the same realization.

Last edited:
My idea of a joke is giving you a flower after painting your face.

I'm intrigued by this: Saw he nominated me for worst post

I have the Nexus 5 as well, great phone.

Fwiw, I'm sarcastic in 99.99999% of my posts, including this one (except the Nexus 5 part, I do have that phone (and I'm also curious about that other part I italicized)). You'd probably be better off just assuming sarcasm in all my future posts. Thank you for the information, though. If I did have Ronnie and Cory mixed up you would have certainly helped me resolve that problem.

Anyways, you seem like a cool dude and I'm confident we can put this behind us. Tbh, I was pretty disappointed with that joke as well and will certainly work harder in the future to be a more entertaining poster. I'm confident that a joke that poor is not indicative of my posting ability, and I hope, in time, you'll have the same realization.

It's all good. I was joking as well no hard feelings here. I love my nexus are you rooted running a rom or are you stock