What's new

Cousins-Harris feud

Can someone remind me what happened between Cousins in the previous game.

Watching that interview it almost looks like Cousins is acting when asked about both Favors and Harris. Cousins just seemed to come off as fake in both instances.

I didn't see anything wrong with what Cousins said about Favors, but what he said about Harris is a different story. This guy is so mentally weak he's bound to do something stupid like intentionally hurt Harris.

Harris handled the situation perfectly. Now calm down until your testosterone levels go back to normal.

Brian T. Smith ‏ @tribjazz Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Earl Watson said he hopes DeMarcus Cousins goes after him next. "You can quote me on that."

I have a downright-pathetic mancrush on Earl Watson

Theres more:

Jody Genessy ‏ @DJJazzyJody Close
Earl Watson said he's never seen DeMarcus Cousins pick on someone his own size. Watson hopes he is the next small guy Cousins picks on.

Earl makes the Badass list. I would put Kobe on it too, although I hate him. I've seen Kobe throw punches on the court, it's not like other guys who slap falling backwards.

I for one am glad that for all of the clamoring to draft Cousins, that the Jazz didn't. He's an embarrassment and a team wrecking piece of trash.

You mean your glad he didn't fall to Jazz because Jazz didn't pick until the 9th pick that year and Cousins went 5th. It was the Nets who picked Favors at number 3 if that is what you meant by Jazz not drafting him.

I think even the Jazz would have taken the risk for him at number 9 if he fell that low.

Man Earl is a damn stud. Calling out Cousins. Nice!!!!

EARL EARL EARL is right

I love Earl's toughness. On the flip side no way Cousins would go after Earl. He might actually stand up to him. He only went after Harris because he did not think he would.

Jazz's Earl Watson says Kings' DeMarcus Cousins should try picking on him

Jazz guard Earl Watson said Friday if Sacramento forward DeMarcus Cousins wants to start something again with a Utah player, the Kings big man should pick him instead.

"You can quote me on that," said Watson, prior to tipoff against Denver.

The small but fiery veteran didn't play Thursday during the Jazz's 103-102 against Sacramento. But he proudly watched Utah guard Devin Harris stand up to Cousins, coldly eyeing the moody forward during an in-game confrontation and never giving ground.

After the contest, Cousins called Harris a "kid" and said he was "tired" of the guard.

"I don't know what his issue is, but I can definitely solve it," Cousins said.

Before Utah played Denver, Harris — who rarely gives pregame interviews — said he didn't want to talk about the incident because he had a game to focus on.

If Cousins tries to start anything March 30 when Utah hosts Sacramento, Watson said he'll be ready.

"The DeMarcus kid: I don't know," Watson said. "We're in the playoff hunt. I'm not sure what his purpose is. I know what our purpose is."

dam Harris is so classy. I don't think I couldve done what he did.

cousins is a punk bitch. cousins if ur reading this, PM me, i will end u MF'r.

Cousins is just filling in the fake-tough role for the Kings. Webber was the same. They ought to get Vlade back in there to be Flop Coach though. He could have been in danger if there was anything of value in his head.

I heard K-Mart once got in a fight with Alonzo Mourning while they were on the same team - that's badass. Not a fan of the guy, but he's a badass.