What's new

Cowherd - We gotta shut him up!

Who is that? Why should I care?
Kinda looked like Jack Nicholson’s joker without makeup.

Batman-Nicholson-10.jpg

We gotta get over what these hot take hosts say... they never revisit their BS when it’s wrong. They job is to make noise... this guy barely even watches the damn league. Used to mock the splash brothers in GS too... how’d that work out?

We gotta get over what these hot take hosts say... they never revisit their BS when it’s wrong. They job is to make noise... this guy barely even watches the damn league. Used to mock the splash brothers in GS too... how’d that work out?

Him, Skip Bayless, Nick Wright, etc. It’s all about getting clicks and views.

The worst thing about jazz fans is how common it is for them to moan about what the national media is or isn’t saying.
I'm not sure it's the worst thing. I know you read game threads when we're losing. There gets to be some ridiculous things said there and on occasion I'm one of the dolts posting that nonsense.

I'm not sure it's the worst thing. I know you read game threads when we're losing. There gets to be some ridiculous things said there and on occasion I'm one of the dolts posting that nonsense.
True.... but JA has proven that kind of thing is league-wide.

Print the headline and show it to the team before tipoff.
Nah, pro athletes have motivations that are beyond this type of thing. Any player in the NBA playoffs that needs to get mad about this type of garbage in order to be motivated to play well is so incredibly unfocused and undisciplined that their motivation level is irrelevant.

Colin coward is the biggest lakers fan boy because saying you want to have Lebrons children gets attention. The fact we went up 2-1 without our second best offensive player and our best offensive player banged up. We are the better team folks. They won one game and shot over 50% from the field from three doing it. They won’t shoot that well again. It will be hard fought game but I like our chances. I think we play aggressive and angry tonight.

To be fair, Cowherd has a weekly segment called "Where Colin was right, where Colin was wrong."
So, he does revisit his bad takes regularly.
I honestly haven’t listened to him for a while. I liked him but kinda tired of his act. In general these guys don’t spend a lot of time going back when they are wrong.

I enjoy Dan Le Batard because they enjoy openly mocking each other when they are loud wrong. They aren’t the hot take folks though... honestly they are only kind of a sports show sometimes... they just make me laugh.

I will be unpopular. I think CC is correct in saying the Clips have more talent and I think that is obvious. I also think the Jazz play better as a team and typically more disciplined. As trite as it sounds, we have to execute with a lot more precisions on both ends of the floor then we did in game 3 and hope they dont shoot as well. Obviously not getting Mike back does not help.