What's new

Craig's Grades

Craig K. Manscill

That rhymes. Pretty catchy, eh? For the rest of the season, this topic will be reserved for Craig's Grades, a grading system for each game. Find out what Craig thinks of each player's performance, learn a little about basketball, and what your opinions should be.

First game:

UTAH JAZZ VS. DETROIT. [ JAN 3 ]

Deron Williams: A-
Really dished the ball out well. That behind the back to CJ in the 3rd was great, I don't know if many even saw it. His shooting was mediocre, clanking a few clutch shots, but he really set the plays up.

Al Jefferson D-
Jefferson stunk it up, he couldn't get anything going this game except a few jumpers.

Paul Millsap C
I expect much more out of Paul than this. It just felt like he wasn't his usual energetic self, perhaps feeling the burn of a starter's season of minutes. His jumper was on though.

Raja Bell A
Raja really exhibited a classy sort of demeanor on the court while simultaneously being a domineering leader. There really aren't many players out there who can do that. He also hit a few threes, but nothing helped us more than his pep talk at halfcourt with Ronnie Price and Deron.

Andrei Kirilenko F
Didn't get a 5 x 5, why the **** ISN'T HE TRYING ANYMORE?!

Gordon Hayward B+
Jumpshot was pure. Pure garbage. There is nothing consistent looking about his shot, when it goes it, it feels like when you're a kid and you finally make a shot. It doesn't feel like you deserve because you didn't really EXPECT it. Same here. His rate of turnovers is alarming.

CJ Miles A
His usual risk-taking self, CJ chucks and brings in the bucks, let me tell you. Let me just tell you right now. We need his threes and his occasional blue moon power drive.

Rest: C
Mediocre, not really worth commenting.

Jerry Sloan N/A
I couldn't really read his plays or hear his time-out speeches, so it's hard to complete a 100% legit Craig's Grade for this one.

Tune in for next game.

Reactions: UB
didnt get to watch the game, but AK with an F?
boxscore shows he went 5-7, 1-1 3s, 4-4 fts, w/ no TOs... 15 pts. sounds at least average

Right-O, Craig.

I smell sarcasm in the obnoxious Craig original way. Quite a bit extra piled in this time, but cleverly disguised. This makes for better newbie trolling.

I can't wait for your next assessment. Hopefully it will be a little more punctual, but what the hell, I'll take it as it comes.

--Love, Franklin.

That rhymes. Pretty catchy, eh? For the rest of the season, this topic will be reserved for Craig's Grades, a grading system for each game. Find out what Craig thinks of each player's performance, learn a little about basketball, and what your opinions should be.

First game:

UTAH JAZZ VS. DETROIT. [ JAN 3 ]

Deron Williams: A-
Really dished the ball out well. That behind the back to CJ in the 3rd was great, I don't know if many even saw it. His shooting was mediocre, clanking a few clutch shots, but he really set the plays up.

Al Jefferson D-
Jefferson stunk it up, he couldn't get anything going this game except a few jumpers.

Paul Millsap C
I expect much more out of Paul than this. It just felt like he wasn't his usual energetic self, perhaps feeling the burn of a starter's season of minutes. His jumper was on though.

Raja Bell A
Raja really exhibited a classy sort of demeanor on the court while simultaneously being a domineering leader. There really aren't many players out there who can do that. He also hit a few threes, but nothing helped us more than his pep talk at halfcourt with Ronnie Price and Deron.

Andrei Kirilenko F
Didn't get a 5 x 5, why the **** ISN'T HE TRYING ANYMORE?!

Gordon Hayward B+
Jumpshot was pure. Pure garbage. There is nothing consistent looking about his shot, when it goes it, it feels like when you're a kid and you finally make a shot. It doesn't feel like you deserve because you didn't really EXPECT it. Same here. His rate of turnovers is alarming.

CJ Miles A
His usual risk-taking self, CJ chucks and brings in the bucks, let me tell you. Let me just tell you right now. We need his threes and his occasional blue moon power drive.

Rest: C
Mediocre, not really worth commenting.

Jerry Sloan N/A
I couldn't really read his plays or hear his time-out speeches, so it's hard to complete a 100% legit Craig's Grade for this one.

Tune in for next game.

Fascinating read, Brother Manscill. Thanks for all you do.

HPD? I mean I don't feel like he is flirtatious but who knows?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder

"They may be inappropriately sexually provocative"

Deron Williams
Really dished the ball...well...behind the back to CJ

Nah, too subliminal.

Paul Millsap C
It just felt like he wasn't his usual energetic self, perhaps feeling the burn of a...

Same.

Raja Bell A
Raja really... being a domineering leader. He... hit a few...

Maybe you're on to something.

Andrei Kirilenko F...****

Ooh?

Gordon Hayward...was pure....consistent...when it goes [in], it feels like when you're a kid... It doesn't feel like you... EXPECT it. Same here. His rate...is alarming.

Ooh my!

CJ Miles A
His usual risk-taking self, CJ...brings in the bucks, let me tell you. Let me just tell you right now. We need... his...blue moon power drive.

Yes, you got it. You caught him LG. Craig is a pervert. A histrionic ****ing perv!

I'm sure Brother Manscill can give all of you a blessing so that the spirit will open your hearts and eyes to see what he sees.