What's new

Cubs Official Thread - Dynasty in the making

You predicted the Cubs would make it to the WS, only to get tomahawked by the Tribe?

Good call. After the series, the Cubs will be changing their name to the Custers.

Cubs are going to stomp the Indians. The Cubs have so much more talent. Its not even close. The Indians are just a door mat to The Cubs Dynasty In The Making

Rooting for the Tribe. Screw the Cubs and their fans and that city after the way they treated Bartman.

Cubbies gonna take a heater right upside the earhole. Injuns got this.

Cappy is A#1 Indians fan.

peo30-go5d7g9c-10629-peo-charlie-sheen-lf.jpg

Charlie Sheen plays for Cleveland?

Dang. Game 7 coming up.

What a season and series. Should be a good game 7. Cant wait.

I'm the number one fan of the Chicago Cubs. They will win the World Series in the next five years. Guaranteed!!

336ad6980e62ba872fb4036a3d9c977a.jpg

c4e7b44273b6080d98ebf2ce0228c373.jpg

9814a15206344e1ce157cbb30b511124.jpg
e050f955d3cbaa991e5f67b0d207f3a6.jpg
d9082e49922230206cac8c7f5e68eb69.jpg

So many up and coming studs. There are too many to count. Those are pictures from just a few.

Familiarize yourself with my my team. The Chicago Cubs

Prediction Complete

Hacl was onto something. Good on him.

It's not like it was a bold claim. This was something that a lot of people thought was going to happen with how much talent Chicago got. I think it happened a year or two sooner than a lot of people thought.

It's not like it was a bold claim. This was something that a lot of people thought was going to happen with how much talent Chicago got. I think it happened a year or two sooner than a lot of people thought.

Maybe some people thought that but the Cubs were the faves in Vegas before the year started.

Congrats to cubs fans, and props to Chicago for coming back from being down like that. They earned it. Great series.

Maybe some people thought that but the Cubs were the faves in Vegas before the year started.

I made this thread in March of 2015. Thats the beginning of two season. So before they were actually good. Or even predicted by Vegas to win it all. They were 73-89 the year before. Last in their division.

Last edited: