What's new

Current nba players who will be Jazz players

toddychurch

There always seem to be players who are destined to play for the Jazz i.e. Hornacek, Korver. Are there any in the nba today you think are destined to be on the Jazz? I think Olynyk may be one.

Jabari.
Nash.
Gymmerz.
Bonner.
Garcia.
Garciaparra.
Okafor.
Singleton.
Thibodeau.

Anyone who is an all-star or borderline all-star now....we will have them in 10-12 years. And they will be starting and "mentoring our young guys".

Take any back-up PG in the NBA with a career FG% of 40% or less and he will somehow find his way to Utah.

Chandler Parsons

like Harpring, he plays hard. Did anyone else know Chandler used to play football?

Chris Kaman.

That big center who plays for Denver right now.... I always forget his name.

Chandler Parsons

like Harpring, he plays hard. Did anyone else know Chandler used to play football?
I'd love to have Parsons on the Jazz...now that's a player I'd be willing to pay $40M/4 years (or more) for. Good FG%, Good 3point shooter, can rebound and pass the ball, and most of all he's consistent (all while being the 3rd or 4th option on the team).

I'd love to have Parsons on the Jazz...now that's a player I'd be willing to pay $40M/4 years (or more) for. Good FG%, Good 3point shooter, can rebound and pass the ball, and most of all he's consistent (all while being the 3rd or 4th option on the team).

I agree. He's really good.