Goran Dragic
Demarcus Cousins

Team Spycam

Trae Young / Seth Curry
Patrick Beverley / Buddy Hield / Justise Winslow
Kawhi Leonard / Harrison Barnes
Draymond Green / Aaron Gordon
Al Horford / Draymond Green

So looking at Spy's team, Royce is going to play extended minutes on Kawhi "I dont like Toronto" Leonard, Will also look to exploit their donut at center by putting Horford and Draymond in the PnR at every opportunity. He has no rim protector so we will abuse him inside like an altar boy.

I like spys bench (I like Hield, he's like the modern Dumars early in his career) but it is on the small side which suits me, with two small guards coming off the bench.

My one two punch of Bojan and Giannis should be too much for them.

@Rubashov can I get a lineup from you at least?

Second batch of matchups going up today.

This is ridiculous. Spy shouldn’t lose this and Rub shouldn’t have beaten Log’s team.

Shut your ****ing mouth befoe i remove your tounge and grill it with a hint of garlic.

On to the more important issues, somebody has drunk two six packs out of my fridge.

I guess that’s one time I can’t call you a lush!!

Pfft... Been sitting on the couch drinking beers talking to my bird, hour and a half into the conversation she said are you drinking? I said I was drinking before I called you.

Shut your ****ing mouth befoe i remove your tounge and grill it with a hint of garlic.

On to the more important issues, somebody has drunk two six packs out of my fridge.
I guarantee you it was a ******.

Not really a fan of either teams construction.

If Spy had a better center I would really like the team. I thought it was strange to draft Horford when both Brook Lopez and Mile Turner were on the board (both are top defensive centers who stretch the floor).
Despite the hole at C, I still think Spy wins the series.

Last edited:
I don't see how Giannis, Capela, and Lavine play together and Spy has a super clunky offensive team. Both odd.

You don’t have a clue, wtf is clunky about Spy’s team? This should be good!! I’m sure you don’t have an answer other than you’re scuuuurd!!

Well you've got 3 non factors on offense and an inefficient chucker (and I actually like Trae Young but that team is not nearly as bad as their record and Trae Young is the reason). Next question. Loser.

Last edited:
That's a close matchup, but I will go with Spy as it seams to me a well balanced team.
Even though Rub has better players (taken individually), IMO they wouldn't fit as well as Spy's ones...

Well you've got 3 non factors and an inefficient chucker (and I actually like Trae Young but that team is not nearly as bad as their record and Trae Young is the reason). Next question. Loser.
It’s a young *** ****ing team that needs to learn to win. All teams in rebuilding go through this. Young has played two years as well.

Trae Young is nearly the worst defender in the league. who is worse? Seth Curry?