What's new

#CutRajaBell

Here's my John Hanncock

hancocksignaturelg.jpg

The problem isn't even Bell. The only reason I "hate" Raja right now because he isn't be used properly.
Burks should never get less than 10 mins. I would have been ok with Burks at 10-20 mins depending on the night.
Maybe some nights slightly less if he's off, match up doesn't favor him, or foul problems. There is no excuse for not playing him at all though.

No wait...on draft night, Bell + CJ + Howard > CJ + Howard by an infinitesimal amount. Let's let this pan out.

The problem isn't even Bell. The only reason I "hate" Raja right now because he isn't be used properly.
Burks should never get less than 10 mins. I would have been ok with Burks at 10-20 mins depending on the night.
Maybe some nights slightly less if he's off, match up doesn't favor him, or foul problems. There is no excuse for not playing him at all though.

The best way to "utilize" Bell is by cutting his *** and watching him try to get minimum vet contract elsewhere. Instead, he has been mouthing off and bullying the coach and others since he was acquired, to the point of openly bitching out Corbin for daring to play Burks at his expense. The Jazz respond by giving him 30 minutes (worth it for his 1 point), and sending Burks to the doghouse.

Ummm Bell is supposed to be the veteran leadership. He has thrown at least three fits in the last two years. He cries about his touches. He isn't showing them good Defense because he is old and slow. At least Matt Harpring old and slow trying to get players mad by playing physical. He is constantly hurt. Wow what a role model.