What's new

Cy’s great takes

I had about 5 lined up but I'm trying to be less of a dick

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
One of my very good friends from age like 2 years old, which is basically how I know this, has micro penis.

You want more dick. I promise. More dick is more better.

Cy has some not so great takes jus like everyone else but he also has a lot of good ones no need to start an entire thread bashing on a individual poster because you disagree with their takes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes because he is so respectful and definitely never makes things personal when discussing his “points”. He’s comically wrong so often and has a sophomoric arrogance when digging in… he’s the personification of this gif…

1704957045144.gif

Yes because he is so respectful and definitely never makes things personal when discussing his “points”. He’s comically wrong so often and has a sophomoric arrogance when digging in… he’s the personification of this gif…

View attachment 15736
Man, this describes half the board, including yourself.

Crazy that having basketball opinions on a basketball forum is so controversial.

I'm definitely the first person whoever felt like a loss was coming and was wrong. Egg on my face.

One of my very good friends from age like 2 years old, which is basically how I know this, has micro penis.

You want more dick. I promise. More dick is more better.
I'm sure that's why you know it. You go Size King. Glad you moved on to bigger and better

Cy has some not so great takes jus like everyone else but he also has a lot of good ones no need to start an entire thread bashing on a individual poster because you disagree with their takes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got more things right than anyone on the board so people feel the need to be extremely loud when I'm wrong.

I got more things right than anyone on the board so people feel the need to be extremely loud when I'm wrong.
What?

Your #1 guy is out of rotation and you have pissed on Dunn, Kessler and Sexton more than anyone.

Also, why are you the one keeping this thread on the top?

What?

Your #1 guy is out of rotation and you have pissed on Dunn, Kessler and Sexton more than anyone.

Also, why are you the one keeping this thread on the top?
Because it's a funny thread.

I'm a Jazz fan brother. I got my favorites and I got my less than favorites but if the Jazz win I'm happy (and I'm happy for the players Im not as high on who play well). If the only thing that gives some of y'all entertainment is me being wrong from time to time I'm happy that y'all have that. This is probably how Dwayne The Rock Johnson feels when he visits Make-A-Wish kids.

(Also my record prediction in @SoberasHotRod thread is looking more and more right so maybe I'll have the last laugh)

Cy has mostly good takes but he does have a handful of bad ones. Everyone on here who posts regularly has some pretty bad takes now and then though. All of us get emotional as well about players or the game since we are all huge fans to be on this board and that can lead to some extreme takes. But Cy also likes to troll a bit with his takes on here and push buttons. A few of you get too worked up by it and give him a lot of satisfaction. People need to chuckle, roll their eyes, and move on most the time.