What's new

Cyrptocurrency

Scat

Didn't want to muddy up @Gameface mining thread so I will start this one. Anyone else playing in the cryptocurrency sandbox? I hadn't thought much about it until 4 weeks ago when my son in law started talking to me about it. Pretty incredible the wealth that has been generated by a product, that for the most part, has little to no actual value. With the exception of Bitcoin and maybe Ethereum the only value is what people are willing to pay for a "coin" or token.

I have 4.5 million SHIB. I kind of went nuts for fun. Just need that sucker to hit 5k...lolol. Hell if it hits a buck I'll retire.

I have close to 10k dogecoin now.

I have now 9 full ETH and 4 full BTC.

I mine some but not on the scale GF does.

I missed out early on BTC like most everyone else. A friend of mine was mining early, and I was too a bit, which is where 3 of mine came from. He ended up with a few hundred of them, the lucky bastard. He cashed out like a million bucks worth earlier when it spiked above what was it, 70k? I should have but I'm just sitting on mine, hoping it will be my retirement.

So I've mostly been mining ETH and playing around with the meme coins. Just for ***** and giggles.

I have 4.5 million SHIB. I kind of went nuts for fun. Just need that sucker to hit 5k...lolol. Hell if it hits a buck I'll retire.

I have close to 10k dogecoin now.

I have now 9 full ETH and 4 full BTC.

I mine some but not on the scale GF does.

I missed out early on BTC like most everyone else. A friend of mine was mining early, and I was too a bit, which is where 3 of mine came from. He ended up with a few hundred of them, the lucky bastard. He cashed out like a million bucks worth earlier when it spiked above what was it, 70k? I should have but I'm just sitting on mine, hoping it will be my retirement.

So I've mostly been mining ETH and playing around with the meme coins. Just for ***** and giggles.
I had just over a million SHIB. I read that there is no way it gets to $1. At $1 it would be worth more than the combined ecomomies of every country on earth.

I bought into a new token that was released just this morning. It is not even listed on any of the exchanges yet. So far it is shooting up fast.

I had just over a million SHIB. I read that there is no way it gets to $1. At $1 it would be worth more than the combined ecomomies of every country on earth.

I bought into a new token that was released just this morning. It is not even listed on any of the exchanges yet. So far it is shooting up fast.
Do tell...

LOL It's called MANY. I bought it on Pancake Swap. It's pretty different compared to other tokens. They actually pay you to hold onto the tokens. I heard about it from my son in law. Here's their website https://www.manyworldstoken.com/

They also have a discord with all sorts of info. I had never been on discord until this came along. https://discord.com/channels/909903629585092638/909903630071636007
Cool. I love picking up new unknown tokens. Thanks!

As far as SHIB goes I know there is a concerted effort to both get it some kind of legitimacy and reduce the supply through burning tokens. If it can even get to 0.01 or 0.001 I will cash out a happy man. Hell even 0.0001 would be decent. But there is talk, and there is actually a possibility, of getting to 0.1. That would be sweet!

Cool. I love picking up new unknown tokens. Thanks!

As far as SHIB goes I know there is a concerted effort to both get it some kind of legitimacy and reduce the supply through burning tokens. If it can even get to 0.01 or 0.001 I will cash out a happy man. Hell even 0.0001 would be decent. But there is talk, and there is actually a possibility, of getting to 0.1. That would be sweet!
Yeah, they will have to burn a boatload of coins to make it happen.

Have 13.1 ETH. 1,000-3,000 (forget the exact amounts) of ADA, ALGO, NU and something else.

So I went ahead and bought a million more SHIB. There are rumours floating around that they plan on burning trillions of tokens and they are actually trying to get into utilities. Probably a long term investment at this point but it is only a $50 investment so whatever.

So I went ahead and bought a million more SHIB. There are rumours floating around that they plan on burning trillions of tokens and they are actually trying to get into utilities. Probably a long term investment at this point but it is only a $50 investment so whatever.
That's what I thought. I'm just holding them for fun. It's also fun to tell people you own 4 million cryptocurrency.