What's new

D Will not eligible for Skills Challenge?

SGJazz

https://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=6067204

Why isn't D-Will part of the list? And why is Chris Paul given an automatic place? Once again, Deron is marginalised. I also notice Nash is not in. Any idea why?

The worst part is you see people like Fisher (cause he plays for LA), Tyreke (not even a point guard) and Baron Davis(cause he plays with Blake Griffin)??

On another note, I just don't get why Paul is such a favorite of the media. I mean it's not like he plays for a big market team or that his team has been consistently good over the past few years.

I really wonder, if Jazz had chosen Paul over Deron, would Paul still have the status he has today?

Of course not. The media basically ignored John Stockton for years except when they were calling him dirty. I have no doubt that if DW was in another market he would be just as popular as Chris Paul is with the media.

Dudes, it's cool bros... DWill is MUCH too big of a superstar athlete to soil himself in such a meaningless, ******** competition. Plus, we all know that he would destroy each scrub on that list.

I vaguely remember DWill saying something about not being interested in any All-Star festivities, besides the actual game, sometime within the last couple of seasons.

https://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=6067204

Why isn't D-Will part of the list? And why is Chris Paul given an automatic place? Once again, Deron is marginalised. I also notice Nash is not in. Any idea why?

The worst part is you see people like Fisher (cause he plays for LA), Tyreke (not even a point guard) and Baron Davis(cause he plays with Blake Griffin)??

On another note, I just don't get why Paul is such a favorite of the media. I mean it's not like he plays for a big market team or that his team has been consistently good over the past few years.

I really wonder, if Jazz had chosen Paul over Deron, would Paul still have the status he has today?

i would prefer he sits out the entire All Star crap including the game and rest up for the stretch run.