What's new

D-Will to Fight in the Ring

Happy for DWill… wish he had gotten one last stint here before riding into the sunset… one of my favorites to watch.

I like this guy even if he did send Jerry Sloan into retirement. Even when he played for us he’d be seen doing stuff like skiing and cliff diving. Not afraid of a good challenge.

Why are these retired athletes doing these things?
Do they desperately need the money
Seems dangerous

Why are these retired athletes doing these things?
Do they desperately need the money
Seems dangerous
Because they enjoy combat sports and yes, I'm sure the money is nice. I think D-Will is going through a divorce, so I'm sure it helps.

Because they enjoy combat sports and yes, I'm sure the money is nice. I think D-Will is going through a divorce, so I'm sure it helps.
these guys also are super competitive. D-Will is a great golfer as well. They love to compete and push themselves. Its cool they find stuff they enjoy... even if its dangerous... they know what they signing up for. D-Will don't need the cash but why the hell not. He may end up having a second career doing this stuff.

Also... the demolition man look works for him imo.

these guys also are super competitive. D-Will is a great golfer as well. They love to compete and push themselves. Its cool they find stuff they enjoy... even if its dangerous... they know what they signing up for. D-Will don't need the cash but why the hell not. He may end up having a second career doing this stuff.

Also... the demolition man look works for him imo.
It's more of a divorced dad look, but I guess it works lmao

People asking why DWill et. al. are getting into boxing but nobody questioning Tonya Harding.

People asking why DWill et. al. are getting into boxing but nobody questioning Tonya Harding.
No one is surprised she is in it. They just gotta watch for that leg sweep, that is her go-to move.

Happy for DWill… wish he had gotten one last stint here before riding into the sunset… one of my favorites to watch.
He was and is a fat, balding moron that got a name for himself and all his money because the Jazz put him in the best possible situation and did all they could to enhance his career.

He did next to nothing to repay that back when the going got tougher.

Still, the fact that he has stooped so low that he has to get his head bashed around for money is sad.