What's new

D Will

Geez, someone people just can't wait for DW to leave. The Jazz would be dumb if they traded him.

Just mail in rest of the season. Why would you want to go to the first round just to get swept?
It's better than being a perennial lottery dweller like half the teams in the league. Suck it.
Wrong. Compete. Compete until you cant compete no more.

Well said. I plan on wearing my Deron jersey with pride tomorrow. I have never been more ashamed of the Utah fan base than today. That's saying a lot. Our reaction of assigning blame based on a few national hacks and their "sources" is pathetic.

It's better than being a perennial lottery dweller like half the teams in the league. Suck it.

Well said. I plan on wearing my Deron jersey with pride tomorrow. I have never been more ashamed of the Utah fan base than today. That's saying a lot. Our reaction of assigning blame based on a few national hacks and their "sources" is pathetic.
Plus the new beat writer for the trib spent 2 hours talking about Deron doing this and Deron doing that, then one tweet about how it's not all Deron. He seems to be a bit of a dbag I miss Siler.