What's new

Dante’s Night Rises — TJ Warren & Suns @ Utah 3/15/2018 7:00 pm MST

I also love the way Donovan eases himself into a game. He has an economy of motion until it's time to slash and burn.

Who is that bint and where can i get one?

got three days off, pumped for today's game, gonna watch the game this arvo and go away for a weekend of hedonism.

Bint?

GOAT game thread

giphy.gif

Booker and Chandler are warming up and are gametime decisions. Booker shot with his left hand in shootaround this morning because he jammed his right hand in practice the other day.

Booker and Chandler are warming up and are gametime decisions. Booker shot with his left hand in shootaround this morning because he jammed his right hand in practice the other day.
How did he look with his left hand? He going to use that in the game?

you misogynist you .... where's the debauchery weekend ?

Well they have to know their place and its in the kitchen...

Just got a room in St Kilda for the weekend, got a friends birthday do tonight and getting on it large Saturday for St Pats, lady friend of mine is down from the country on Saturday too, haven't seen her in ages, looking forward to it.

Well they have to know their place and its in the kitchen...

Just got a room in St Kilda for the weekend, got a friends birthday do tonight and getting on it large Saturday for St Pats, lady friend of mine is down from the country on Saturday too, haven't seen her in ages, looking forward to it.
Noice ....

Great OP. Imagine if sports can be that kind of drama. This would revolutionize the world, sorta like Jane Austen did circa 1800 empowering women as the greatest man-ipulators on the globe. Maybe guys can take some mojo back with this kind of "relevance".......

plus, where did the poll go about where the Jazz will rank.

Noice ....

Aye festivities start for the weekend at tip off, getting the room for two nights worked out at the same price more or less than a cab home both nights. i'll drop the car off at a mates place this arvo.