What's new

Dante’s Night Rises — TJ Warren & Suns @ Utah 3/15/2018 7:00 pm MST

Great 2nd qtr!! Suns are dirt though, most guys when they are beat to the rim just take it and move on, these Suns like to tunnel your legs out from under you.

Also, no mention of the Dante euro? Haven't seen that before, was nice and under control. Loving the energy in the building!

He had a nice stretch, but i think this who he is right now.

I just looked it up.
Since the all star break he is shooting 27% from the field and 16% from 3. I call that a slump. I really hope that isn’t just who he is right now. That is horrid and we need more than that from him. Especially come playoff time.

I just looked it up.
Since the all star break he is shooting 27% from the field and 16% from 3. I call that a slump. I really hope that isn’t just who he is right now. That is horrid and we need more than that from him. Especially come playoff time.
He’s better than that, and contributing in other areas on the court. His aggressiveness seems to be a big part of the problem. I’m glad they’re letting him play his way through it. We’ve seen that he can do more. He’ll pull through it.

Just hoping that they take the same approach with Exum. Feel like he’s in the exact same boat as O’Neale now that he’s back. Let him make mistakes and play through it.

Man is Corbin still coaching the suns? Haha they suuuucckkk

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

We frustrate the **** out of teams. lmao. Sorry you suck Phoenix! But not really.

I think Dudley wanted to foul Rubio to prevent odd numbers and his "retirement body" made it a lot worse than it was. Chris is an obvious idiot. So embarrassed he had to act out like that.

I think Dudley wanted to foul Rubio to prevent odd numbers and his "retirement body" made it a lot worse than it was. Chris is an obvious idiot. So embarrassed he had to act out like that.

Agreed. Dudley committed are hard foul to prevent a fast break but Chriss just did a cheap shot for no real reason.