What's new

Dante Appreciation Thread

is he for sure out for the season?

"Partial" tears vary in terms of seriousness. The playoffs are still like a month away. No surgery is needed for this.

is he for sure out for the season?

"Partial" tears vary in terms of seriousness. The playoffs are still like a month away. No surgery is needed for this.
6 weeks. So maybe 2nd round playoffs

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

the nature of the announcement implies that they're hopeful he can return at some point this season, it'd be much easier on him and them to just say he's out for the season

knowing his injury history, it'd be stupid to rush him back for these playoffs. sit him out and let him focus on getting better for next year.

Thanks. And I thank Dante for NOT working on his game. Good gawd. The guy has had SIX years to work on his shot (and I'm not counting his youth basketball days). He's just never shown the desire or pride to be an NBA player. He got his contract and was LUCKY he was hurt. Otherwise, he would have never received his 2nd deal. Lindsey basically backed himself into a corner. His rebuild strategy depended on getting a star in the lottery. Burke and Lyles flamed out, so Exum was Dennis' last hope. And I don't completely disagree with re-signing Dante. You hope a young player matures and has the FIRE to improve. With his size and speed, imagine if Dante had half the desire Donovan does. If he did, ALL of us would be saying, "just wait until Donovan comes back."

But do you really think Dante comes to this board and searches to find an "Appreciation" thread about himself. You're ****ing delusional. This appreciation thread is just here for you, Eenie and other Exum groupies to do a collective circle jerk and give each other an internet *******.

So lighten up, Francis.
Well thank you for not working on “your” game and not becoming the best player on the planet for the Utah Jazz you ****ing slefish prick. We could have been NBA champs by now but you had to be soo damn lazy ya prick!

Thanks. And I thank Dante for NOT working on his game. Good gawd. The guy has had SIX years to work on his shot (and I'm not counting his youth basketball days). He's just never shown the desire or pride to be an NBA player. He got his contract and was LUCKY he was hurt. Otherwise, he would have never received his 2nd deal. Lindsey basically backed himself into a corner. His rebuild strategy depended on getting a star in the lottery. Burke and Lyles flamed out, so Exum was Dennis' last hope. And I don't completely disagree with re-signing Dante. You hope a young player matures and has the FIRE to improve. With his size and speed, imagine if Dante had half the desire Donovan does. If he did, ALL of us would be saying, "just wait until Donovan comes back."

But do you really think Dante comes to this board and searches to find an "Appreciation" thread about himself. You're ****ing delusional. This appreciation thread is just here for you, Eenie and other Exum groupies to do a collective circle jerk and give each other an internet *******.

So lighten up, Francis.

I think it's very unfortunate knowing that Exum is going to be recovering from another injury. Being a fan and being bias, there were always areas of his game I questioned and others that I thought he could add to and blossom. I don't feel that his lack of desire or drive was ever in question. I felt that Exum really gave it his all when given the opportunity and came up short because of his lack of ability and unrefined game. Comparing his "desire" with Donovan is delusional. Donovan is simply much more gifted offensively, athletically, and defensively.
Exum didn't play scared. He just didn't have the development and upside to get to that next level.