What's new

Dante Exum Highlights - Australia Vs. Angola Sep. 4 2014 12 pts, 3 Reb, 6 Ast

It's gonna be fun to watch him against Turkey for the quarter final. Angola is too weak to give any idea about his performance.

Elite vision and quickness. Wildly shoots and loose handles. Good thing the latter two can be fixed.

Last edited:
That dish @ 2:18 was nice. One thing I wish I saw in those clips was a little fire after getting fouled hard a couple a times. He is like anti-Artest. You want him to start fights/get up and talk trash after getting drilled to the floor.

So Exum is:

* long
* pretty quick
* very unselfish
* able to make plays with quick, creative passes
* able to get in the paint and get mauled for fouls
* trying to keep his dribble low
* able to shoot a bit

Not bad.

Those big hands will take care of the ball well. I see a jamal Crawford wih extreme speed, court vision and contact driving inside this kid.

I like the idea of him in an up-and-down, up temp style of play. I think he's better suited for the NBA than he is the international game.

So Exum is:

* long
* pretty quick
* very unselfish
* able to make plays with quick, creative passes
* able to get in the paint and get mauled for fouls
* trying to keep his dribble low
* able to shoot a bit

Not bad.

Now if he can convert those things into actual production, we'll be in business.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Still giddy that we were able to draft him. Too bad he's a few years away from being a very impactful player.

In a few years people will be like "I wonder what kind of player Kobe would have been if he cared about his teammates more" and I will be all like "this is ma boi Dante exum..."