What's new

Dante Exum: shoulder injury

shoulder separation?

I think it's pretty much certain it's a seperated shoulder. The question is how much ligament damage happened, if any. Some separated shoulders only have you out for a week, some for months on end and take surgery.

This sucks, but looking on the bright side, at least it isn't another knee injury. Although a serious shoulder injury on his dominant side could still affect his game.

Anybody know which shoulder it was?

This sucks, but looking on the bright side, at least it isn't another knee injury. Although a serious shoulder injury on his dominant side could still affect his game.

Anybody know which shoulder it was?

It was his right shoulder bud.

After doing a slight bit of research reports say it's his left you/re right. My bad fgcamel.

It is his left shoulder. Quinn just said that it looked bad and that he is already going in for an MRI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's all tleikheen's fault. He kept pimping Exum non stop creating numerous threads about how he is going to dominate and simply jinxed him. Same happened with Kanter before. I propose to ban him for a season before he jinxes next guy as he has his eyes set on Mitchell now.

It's all tleikheen's fault. He kept pimping Exum non stop creating numerous threads about how he is going to dominate and simply jinxed him. Same happened with Kanter before. I propose to ban him for a season before he jinxes next guy as he has his eyes set on Mitchell now.

How about you STFU with bringing up Kanter every time you talk about Dante. You're still more interested in being right about calling him a bust than you are about Jazz players succeeding, and that makes you a chump.

Negged

Tony Jones said on his twitter that Dante's injury had an effect on Mitchell.

Did anyone see how he fell? The jumbotron feed was so bad, I couldn't tell. Did he just fall hard on the court, or did he put his arm out to catch himself? The latter would probably mean something is torn. Hopefully Quin saying that it looked bad just means it popped out of its socket.