What's new

Dante Exums new book coming soon - "50/7 easiest way to heaven"

Just looked it up he's played 30 games since being traded. Nobody is giving this guy a contract next year.
Maybe Australia and that’s assuming the rest of the FO holds DL back from being tempted to re-sign him or give him a two-way.

Just looked it up he's played 30 games since being traded. Nobody is giving this guy a contract next year.
Damn, the only time I've really looked at his box scores is when he had that one really good game not too long after being traded. I thought he was having some OK games before getting hurt, but I guess not.

I bet he gets a non-guaranteed type deal.

Maybe Australia and that’s assuming the rest of the FO holds DL back from being tempted to re-sign him or give him a two-way.

With the money he's made in the NBA he could come back and buy a team.

Damn, the only time I've really looked at his box scores is when he had that one really good game not too long after being traded. I thought he was having some OK games before getting hurt, but I guess not.

I bet he gets a non-guaranteed type deal.

So for a bit of comparison;

JC has played 106 games since the trade in 2700 minutes, scored nearly 1800 points, throw in 350 boards, 220 assists and 80 steals.

Exum, 30 games, 518 minutes, 158 points, 72 rebounds, 46 assists, 16 steals.

Aside from the medical industry who is this kid gonna help?

I hope he gets healthy for his sake, who knows though. That has always been the only issue. I view players different as busts that cant get healthy. But either way so far he has been. Its crazy that he is still only 25, he will have a couple more chances.

Reckon his body is finished.
Nah, his body has many many more injuries to go. Don't underestimate the kid.

There was a movie called "Unbreakable" well Exum is going to be in the sequel called "Mostbreakable" He's gonna do his own stunts which consists of having every bone in his body broken three different times.

There was a movie called "Unbreakable" well Exum is going to be in the sequel called "Mostbreakable" He's gonna do his own stunts which consists of having every bone in his body broken three different times.

Dude could break his arm doing his dishes.

He was already in unbreakable. He was the guy in the wheelchair with brittle bones. The villain.

lol he'll have a gig next year, bc he bought in the SE Melbourne Phoenix

shame, he was actually ok for the Cavs this year before he got injured again. I'll be stunned if anyone gave him a contract

lol he'll have a gig next year, bc he bought in the SE Melbourne Phoenix

shame, he was actually ok for the Cavs this year before he got injured again. I'll be stunned if anyone gave him a contract
I would be surprised if someone didnt give him a contract for next year. But he is probably down to one year deals now until he proves himself. He is young enough that he is well worth a 1 year min contract to multiple teams. That is assuming he is healthy to start the year, which I guess is a crap shoot.

ye true. wasn't there somebody the mavs signed and he went to the grizz after. played for the rockets prior to both of those teams. Just heisted everybody.
Only read the first page so someone may have already said this but, are you thinking of Chandler Parsons? A player many on here wanted over Hayward.

I hope he gets healthy for his sake, who knows though. That has always been the only issue. I view players different as busts that cant get healthy. But either way so far he has been. Its crazy that he is still only 25, he will have a couple more chances.
Yup I remember the DMX duo nick name after the Jazz drafted Donovan Mitchell.

In theory it was an ideal starting back court a long defender that could help handle the ball, basically Royce O'Neal role but with a lot more ball handling ability.