What's new

Dante scores 28 pts on 11-13(4-4 3pt) in 24 min

It must be absolutely miserable being a Cavs fan. Their game plan for the entire game is essentially Snyder's game plan for the bench (i.e. have one player be a ball hog and try to score).

Except the players that are doing the ISO ball are Sexton and Thompson which makes for some of the ugliest basketball I have ever seen.

It must be absolutely miserable being a Cavs fan. Their game plan for the entire game is essentially Snyder's game plan for the bench (i.e. have one player be a ball hog and try to score).

Except the players that are doing the ISO ball are Sexton and Thompson which makes for some of the ugliest basketball I have ever seen.

lol. except that isn't how snyder's bench plays. would help if you actually watch games.

if u complained about quins usage of dante then I wonder what u think about the cavs.....they basically told em to stand in the corner for the entire lakers game.

The best thing about Dante going to Cleveland. He looks happy on the court. He never looked happy on the court with the jazz and he played for 5 years. Besides when he was tearing it up for a few weeks he looked happy then. Shame on U quin!

Ye looks really happy being camped out in the corner