What's new

Darkhorses for the Finals.

rowcheestew

just wanting to see who ya'll think are possible dark horses for the finals... Obviously the Heat:mad: are favored, and then Spurs:mad: and Thunder:mad: out of the West, but who else has a shot, even if it is slight!

You say "dark"horse like it's a bad thing.

No dark horses. The NBA is pretty predictable. The team with the top talent win just about every time. This is nothing new.

Miami or Thunder will win it. Most likely Miami. Actually I'm pretty certain Miami wins it. Thunder took a step back and couldn't win it last year.

just wanting to see who ya'll think are possible dark horses for the finals... Obviously the Heat:mad: are favored, and then Spurs:mad: and Thunder:mad: out of the West, but who else has a shot, even if it is slight!

Indiana gave them a fight last year, so maybe them? I haven't watched them since.

Indiana still in it. Anybody else call Indiana? No?
GSW still hanging by a thread, but if and when they fall , I'll probably start watching me some Indiana games. Miami sux.

Just flipped on Memphis to see Gasol giving Durant fits on D. Cool. The West is still open. Spurs and Thunder are both in a fight just to advance to the conference finals. Looks like Indiana v Heat in the East.

Indiana has a chance. The only thing that gives the Heat trouble is strong interior play. Pacers have that. Let's get some new blood in there: Memphis vs. Indiana is what I'm wanting at this point.

Refs decide who has the most talent.

not-sure-if-trolling-or-stupid6.jpg.pagespeed.ce.mEIDrps4lg.jpg

.....as I watch this game 6 of the Spurs/Warriors matchup, I frankly see men against boys! But before I speak out too loudly, I'll have to wait and see if these warrior hotshots get so hot that they push this series to a 7th game! Seems to me that the Spurs when they slow things down, can pretty much get off a high percentage shot quite frequently. (Notice I didn't say "whenever they want!") Turnovers, as always, will play a big part in how this game goes. Keep your turnovers to single digits.....you win. It's as simple as that!

.....as I watch this game 6 of the Spurs/Warriors matchup, I frankly see men against boys! But before I speak out too loudly, I'll have to wait and see if these warrior hotshots get so hot that they push this series to a 7th game! Seems to me that the Spurs when they slow things down, can pretty much get off a high percentage shot quite frequently. (Notice I didn't say "whenever they want!") Turnovers, as always, will play a big part in how this game goes. Keep your turnovers to single digits.....you win. It's as simple as that!

The Warriors have Barnes , and Thompson, very young, playing very big roles.
Young players will tend to have more turnovers, but fortunately the NBA doesn't have any rules about them having to slow down to wait for the old guys to catch up, so we'll see how it turns out.