What's new

David Locke: "Jump in a lake... I don't want you to die, but go jump in a lake."

I listen to TipOff every now and then, but sometimes Locke sounds like he's having a period.

The team has overachieved so far. Period. You have to give Ty a good amount of credit for it, and he deserves it.

I don't get what the ****ing problem is.

Jump in a lake Locke and refresh your objectivity about the jazz, try not to be flatterer of Corbin and Koc all the time

I've always liked Locke. He brings a stats based discussion to the table that you don't get anywhere else.

Guy does his homework.

Guy can't really help it if he's got a bad voice. So, I let that slide.

Guy who bugs me is Gordon Monson. I just find him obnoxious. I don't mind his articles as much though. A much better writer than radio personality if you ask me.

How can any of you like a guy that describes a dunk as, "a two handed dunk of love."? Really?

How can any of you like a guy that describes a dunk as, "a two handed dunk of love."? Really?

He tries too hard.. I am embarrassed for him when he says things like that.

Did anyone catch his radio show when he was talking about comedians and he did the bit about "people who push the crossing button at street lights"? it was literally painful to hear.

He is painfully terrible when he does Jazz games, but when he is just doing analysis I think he gives some really good insight.

Lol. After Locke said "Jump in a lake" yesterday, some guy named Francis tweeted to him: "That's chicken ****" and Locke complained about that in today's TipOff.

Chicken **** is probably one of the top 10 funniest 2 worders you can say.

I've always liked Locke. He brings a stats based discussion to the table that you don't get anywhere else.

Guy does his homework.

No. He just leans on his advanced stats as a crutch to mask the fact that he doesn't know what he's talking about. The logical conclusions he draws from some of the stats he brings up are mind-boggling. I want to violently shake him. (Just like I do when I hold babies.)

If Locke really cannot see why so many fans disagree with his substitution, then he's a bigger dumbass than I ever thought.

No way Watson should be playing over Tinsley.

And there never was ANY reason for Raja to play over Burks and Howard over Hayward.